VITEEE Application Form
VITEEE 2016: Vellore Institute of Technology has released a notification titled as VITEEE. Get complete information about Application Form, Exam Date and important date from this page. The application Form is invited by Vellore Institute of Technology for getting admission in various disciplines of engineering and technology running in its institute through VITEEE Entrance Exam which will be held on 06th April 17th April 2016. Candidates must fill VITEEE Application Form on or before the last date which is stated below.
VITEEE Application Form
Vellore Institute of Technology
Engineering Entrance Examination
Last Date to Apply
Date of Exam
6th April (Wednesday) to 17th April (Sunday) 2016
Those candidates who are willing to get admission in engineering degree courses at Vellore Institute of Technology campus they can check the entire details related to this Notification such as important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, etc by scrolling down this page of privatejobshub.in
- Candidates appearing for VIT Engineering Entrance Examination should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC/ST & North Eastern State.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1994 are eligible to apply for this.
Mode of Payment of Fee:
Candidates need to pay application fee through Internet Banking facility through Net banking / Debit card / Credit card / And Demand Draft Mode.
Mode of Selection:
Contenders must have qualified in this examination to be eligible for admissions. Short listed candidates will be called for the counseling.
Process to apply for VITEEE Application Form:
Aspirants may apply through any of the mode either online or offline mode:
- Those candidates who aspire to appear for VITEEE examination can apply online through website which is www.vit.ac.in
- Thereafter, Candidates will have to enter basic details to register themselves. Applicant will receive a password which will be sent from VIT to your registered email id and mobile number
- Now login your account using the generated ID and password and fill the online application form
- After login, Applicant will be required to upload their recent passport size colored photograph with 10 kb -200kb in JPEG Format (3.5 cm * 4.5 cm) and signature with 10kb- 200kb in JPEG format (6 cm * 2 cm)
- Submit form and after that take a print out of form for further admission process.
Applications will be available in selected Head Post Offices.
- Institutes interested to buy Offline Application forms in Bulk can contact the following persons: Director - UG Admissions or Mr. S. Rajasekar.
- Candidates can write to University with an application request letter or candidates can purchase the application at the university counter.
- Fill the form carefully and send it along with required Xerox copies of testimonials at the given address:
The Director - UG Admissions,
VIT University, Vellore- 632 014,
Tamil Nadu, India
- Last Date to Apply: February, 2016
- Date of Exam: 6th April (Wednesday) to 17th April (Sunday) 2016
For more details about VITEEE 2016 you must check the Official Link.
Have a look on Below Links