VITEEE 2016: VIT University has released a notification to inform candidates about VITEEE. VIT University conducts VITEEE Entrance Exam for aspirants willing to get admission into B.Tech Programmes in various disciplines. VITEEE is commonly known as VIT University Engineering Entrance Exam is an all India Level examination and it is a Computer Based Test. All the interested and willing aspirants must get benefit of these application forms and submit it as soon as they can before passing out the last dates of submission of application forms. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria need to fill the application form either online mode or offline mode.
Last date to apply
29th February 2016
Mode of apply
Both (Offline or Online)
Date of Exam
06th April to 17th April 2016
For getting more information related to VITEEE 2016 Notification such as eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, how to apply etc you need to go through the info are well provided on this page of www.privatejobshub.in
School of Computing Science and Engineering (SCOPE)
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engg (Spec. in Bioinformatics)
School of Mechanical Engineering (SMEC)
- B.Tech - Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech - Mechanical with specialization in Energy Engineering
- B.Tech - Mechanical with specialization in Automotive Engineering
- B.Tech - Production and Industrial Engineering
School of Civil and Chemical Engineering (SCALE)
- B.Tech - Civil Engineering
- B.Tech - Chemical Engineering
School of Bio Sciences and Technology (SBST)
- B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering
- B. Tech. Biotechnology
School of Electrical Engineering (SELECT)
- B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech. Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
School of Information Technology and Engineering (SITE)
B.Tech. Information Technology
School of Electronics Engineering (SENSE)
B.Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for VITEEE 2016:
- Applicants must have passed Intermediate Examination or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board with aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination.
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC/ST & North Eastern State. NIOS' candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE 2016.
- Online Fee: Rs. 960/-
- Offline Fee: Rs. 990/-
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee either online mode or offline mode.
The admission will be purely on the basis of the marks secured in the Computer Based Test, conducted by VIT University.
How to apply for VITEEE Application Form?
Aspirants may apply for VITEEE 2016 Application Form through any of the mode either online or offline mode:
- Those candidates who aspire to appear for entrance examination can apply online through website which is www.vit.ac.in
- On home page of official site go to “Admissions” section and follow “VITEEE '16 - B.Tech. Admissions” and hit “Apply now” link.
- Thereafter, Candidates will have to enter basic details to register themselves. Applicant will receive a password which will be sent from VIT to your registered email id and mobile number
- Now login your account using the generated ID and password and fill the online application form
- After login, Applicant will be required to upload their recent passport size colored photograph and signature.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Submit form and after that take a print out of form for further admission process.
- Offline application forms can be obtained by sending Demand Draft for Rs. 990/- drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore to the Director – UG Admissions from the designated branches of Post Offices on cash payment of Rs. 990/- in person at VIT University, Vellore or at VIT Chennai Campus.
- Fill the application form carefully and correctly and attach all required documents/ testimonials and send it along with required Xerox copies of testimonials at the given address:
The Director - UG Admissions,
VIT University, Vellore- 632 014,
Tamil Nadu, India
- Last date for Receipt of Application form: 29th February 2016
- VIT Engineering Entrance Examination: 06th April to 17th April 2016
Check Official Link for more information about VITEEE 2016.
Have a Look On Below Links