Last date to apply
29th February 2016
Mode of apply
Both (Offline or Online)
Date of Exam
06th April to 17th April 2016
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engg (Spec. in Bioinformatics)
- B.Tech - Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech - Mechanical with specialization in Energy Engineering
- B.Tech - Mechanical with specialization in Automotive Engineering
- B.Tech - Production and Industrial Engineering
- B.Tech - Civil Engineering
- B.Tech - Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering
- B. Tech. Biotechnology
- B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech. Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Applicants must have passed Intermediate Examination or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board with aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination.
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC/ST & North Eastern State. NIOS' candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE 2016.
- Online Fee: Rs. 960/-
- Offline Fee: Rs. 990/-
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee either online mode or offline mode.
- Those candidates who aspire to appear for entrance examination can apply online through website which is www.vit.ac.in
- On home page of official site go to “Admissions” section and follow “VITEEE '16 - B.Tech. Admissions” and hit “Apply now” link.
- Thereafter, Candidates will have to enter basic details to register themselves. Applicant will receive a password which will be sent from VIT to your registered email id and mobile number
- Now login your account using the generated ID and password and fill the online application form
- After login, Applicant will be required to upload their recent passport size colored photograph and signature.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Submit form and after that take a print out of form for further admission process.
- Offline application forms can be obtained by sending Demand Draft for Rs. 990/- drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore to the Director – UG Admissions from the designated branches of Post Offices on cash payment of Rs. 990/- in person at VIT University, Vellore or at VIT Chennai Campus.
- Fill the application form carefully and correctly and attach all required documents/ testimonials and send it along with required Xerox copies of testimonials at the given address:
- Last date for Receipt of Application form: 29th February 2016
- VIT Engineering Entrance Examination: 06th April to 17th April 2016