Amrita University Counselling
Amrita University Counselling 2017: Reveal Amrita University Counselling Schedule!!! Few Seats Available: Let’s Check It Out: Amrita University is going to conduct Counseling on schedule date for admission to Under Graduate & Post Graduate Courses. If you want to get admission to UG & PG Courses first you need to qualify the entrance exam. Those who will qualify the exam they may attend the Counseling in the month of May/ June 2017. On the day of Counseling, candidates have to report at the university campus for verification of documents and allotment of seats. For more details about Fee Refund, Amrita University Seat Availability go through the below section.
Based on the marks obtained in the exam Amrita University will make a rank list. According to your rank obtained by you in the exam you will be called for the counselling. You may check the complete details regarding Amrita University Counseling from the below section of this page which is created by the team members of privatejobshub.in
Amrita University Counselling
- Candidates need to be present at the counselling venue at the time of process. Admissions will be done according to university rules and regulations under ‘State and Open Quota’.
- Candidates need to attend counseling at any one of the three campuses of Amrita University.
- Candidates can download their counselling call letter from Amrita University official website, to download counselling call letter candidates need to enter their registration number & date of birth.
- Admissions will be made on the basis of rank obtained by the students. Some seats will be kept reserved for those who passed 12th standard / UG from the respective state in which the campus is situated.
Want to know the Fee Structure? Visit Here: Amrita University Fee Structure
Documents Required At the Time of Counselling:
- 10th class certificate as a proof of date of birth
- To prove eligibility regarding marks, candidates are required to produce marks statement of class XII.
- Hall tickets of class XII Examination.
- Transfer certificate from the school last attended as a proof of the ‘State’ where he/she studied ’Plus Two’
- Community certificate (in case of SC/ST)
- Other testimonials as specified in the call letter.
Documents Required for Counselling: Check Here
Do you know how to Refund the Fee?
- Fee will be refund according to the norms of university.
- If a student admitted to the any course withdraws from the programme before the starting of classes, the fees collected from student will be refunded after deducting a processing fee of Rs.1000/-.
- If a student leaves after starting the classes, but before closing the admission, and if the seat consequently falling vacant is filled by another candidate before the last date of admission, the University will return the fees collected with proportionate deductions of monthly fees. If the vacancy is not filled up as above, the fee will not be refunded.
- No refund will be given to a student leaving after the closing of admissions.
Do you need Money for College Fee? : Grab Details
Amrita University Counselling Schedule:
Date of Counseling: May/ June 2017
For more details regarding Amrita University Counselling 2017 candidates may go through the Official Website.
Have a look on below links