AP EAMCET Syllabus
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2017: APEAMCET is State Level Entrance Examination for admission to Engineering, Agriculture & Other Courses. Candidates planning to appear for exam may get AP EAMCET Syllabus along with Exam Pattern through this page.Aspirants who want to get admission to Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech, B.Sc(Ag)/B.Sc.(Hort)/B.V.Sc & A.H/B.F.Sc, BPharmacy, Pharma.D courses, first they need to qualify the AP EAMCET Entrance Exam. For better preparation of exam, we are providing the AP EAMCET Exam Syllabus along with Study Material. You can also download free AP EAMCET Syllabus PDF from official site of association.
This Page Includes:
- AP EAMCET Syllabus Subjects Wise
- AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
- AMCET Study Material
These courses are offered by different institutions or colleges of the Andhra Pradesh state.The syllabus is designed as per the intermediate course or equivalent class standard. The syllabus is basically of 12th standard that is Engineering Stream and Engineering Stream. Candidates may check the below section of this page of privatejobshub.in for getting more details regarding AP EAMCET Syllabus. Must have a look below!!!
AP EAMCET Syllabus
Algebra: Functions, Mathematical Induction, Matrices, De Moivre’s Theorem: De Moivre’s theorem, Quadratic Expressions, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Partial fractions
Trigonometry: Trigonometric Ratios, variations, Graphs and Periodicity of Trigonometric functions, Trigonometric Equations, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Hyperbolic Functions, Properties of Triangles.
Vector Algebra: Addition of Vectors, Classification of vectors, Linear combination of vectors, Product of Vectors, Geometrical Interpretations, orthogonal projections, Geometrical Vector methods, Scalar Triple Product – Vector equations of plane in different forms, skew lines, shortest distance and their Cartesian equivalents
Measures of Dispersion: Range, Mean deviation, Coefficient of variation and analysis of frequency distribution with equal means but different variances.
Probability: Random experiments and events, Classical definition of probability, Independent and dependent events conditional probability, Bayee’s theorem, Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
Coordinate Geometry: Locus, Transformation of Axes, The Straight Line, Circle, System of circles, Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola, Three Dimensional Coordinates, Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios, Plane.
Calculus: Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives, Integration, Definite Integrals, Differential equations.
Read Out: How to Crack EAMCET in 30 Days
- Physical World,
- Units & Measurements,
- Motion in a Straight Line,
- Motion in a Plane,
- Laws of Motion, Work,
- Energy and Power,
- Systems of Particular & Rotational Motion,
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids,
- Thermal Properties of Matter,
- Ray Optics & Optical Instructions,
- Wave Optics,
- Electrical Charges and Fields,
- Current Electricity,
- Electromagnetic Induction,
- Alternating Current,
- Semiconductor Electronics,
- Electrostatic Potential and
Start Your Test now: Physics Online Quiz
- Atomic Structure,
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties,
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure,
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids,
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases,
- Hydrogen & its Compounds,
- The S-Block Elements,
- P- Block Elements Group 13 (boron family),
- P-Block Elements Group 14 (carbon family),
- Environmental Chemistry,
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques,
- Solid State,
- Surface Chemistry,
- P- Block Elements,
- D and F Block Elements
Take an Online Test: Chemistry Online Test
- Botany: Diversity in the Living World, Structural Organization in Plants- Morphology, Reproduction in Plants, Plant Systematics, Plant Physiology, Cell Structure and Function, Internal Organization of Plants, Plant Ecology, Microbiology, Genetics, Plants, Microbes and Human Welfare, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology.
- Zoology: Diversity in the Living World, Structural Organization in Plants- Morphology, Animal Diversity- I, Animal Diversity-II, Locomotion & Reproduction in Protozoa, Structural Organization in Animals, Biology & Human Welfare, Type Study of Periplaneta Americana, Ecology & Environment, Human Anatomy and Physiology-IV, Human Anatomy and Physiology-III, Human Anatomy and Physiology-II, Applied Biology, Organic Evolution, Genetics, Human Reproduction.
- The question paper will be asked in the OMR pattern booklet.
- The question paper consists of total 160 multiple choice questions.
- For engineering, questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- For agriculture, questions will be asked from Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- Total four options will be provided to answer for each question.
Also Check Out Related Links:
EAMCET Preparation Books:
In this section some best books are recommended by our expert team that you should follow during Exam preparation. These books are easily available in market at reasonable price online available too.
- Key to EAMCET Mathematics: by V. Venkateshwara Rao
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Engineering : 16 Years Solved Paper-Arihant Publications
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Medical: 16 years Solved Paper-Arhihant
- EAMCET Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry Test Papers by Vikram Editorial Board
- EAMCET Chemistry Chapter wise 23 Years Solutions & 5 Mock Tests 3rd Edition (Paperback) by Arihant Experts
- S. Chand for Mathematics
- H. C. Verma for Physics
- Trueman’s Elementary Biology
- Mathematics by R S Agarwal
Must Check Out:
Visitors may visit our web portal time to time to get more details in future. You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get more details about AP EAMCET Syllabus 2017 on your timeline. Acquire latest information about EAMCET Syllabus 2017 from this page. If you have any query you may leave comment in comment box. You can also bookmark our web portal by pressing ctrl+d option for more updates.