Check Out Latest Updates
Want to get Daily Employment News, Hit this Link:
Searching for Job as per the Qualification, Visit Here:
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type Questions.
- There will be two composite papers i.e. Paper-I General Studies (Code No. 01) & Paper-II Aptitude Test (Code No. 02).
- Both question paper will comprise of 100 questions carrying 200 marks in total.
- There will also be negative marking.
- There are four alternatives for the answers to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Availability of Getting State Wise Jobs Here:
- H.P. Administrative Services
- H.P. Police Services
- District Welfare-cum-Probation Officers
- Excise & Taxation Officer
- Block Development Officer
- District Panchayat Officer
- District Industries Centre
- Assistant, Registrar Co-operative Societies
- District Employment Officer
- District Treasury Officer
- District Food & Civil Supplies Controller and Assistant Controller
- Weights & Measures
- College Cadre Lecturers
- Asstt. District Attorney
- District Public Relation Officer
- Deputy Director Sainik Welfare
- Commandant Home Guard
- Forest Rangers
- State Accounts Services etc.
Get Latest Jobs Information Category Wise
- Through examination and viva-voce: Under this method candidates firstly need to give examination and then qualified candidates are selected for viva-voce. The Merit list is organized on the basis of written examination and viva-voce and thereafter the candidates are selected on the basis of merit.
- Through examination without viva-voce: Under This method of recruitment candidates is need to only given written examination and this is only for departmental candidates. Candidates are selected on the basis of merit of written examination.
- Through interview preceded by screening test: when large numbers of candidates are there for some posts then candidates are selecting under screening test. Candidates who have qualified under screening process will call for the interview process.
Get Current Weekly Jobs Here:
Get High Salary Private Sector Jobs in Top MNC’s