Odisha Board of Secondary Education
Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test
- Firstly, impatient contenders who want to get result required to visit the official site that is odisha.indiaresults.com.
- Once you approach the web portal, you need to press on “Results” tab which is sited at top of homepage in menu bar.
- On pressing above stated tab, a list will appear on your computer screen viewing various links.
- Now, you have to press on appropriate link related to Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test.
- A new window will appear asking some information. You have to input asked details correctly.
- Aspirants, if you have your allotted Roll Number then you can get the score card by entering it.
- All you need is to input roll number at the text box that is provided over that page.
- After entering allotted roll number press on “Find Result” button.
- Your result will display facing you.
- At last, download it or take a print out of OTET Result or save it somewhere.
- Using your name you can get your score card.
- All you required is to fill your name in the text box that is present at that page.
- Once you fill your name at that provided text box, hit on “Find Result” button.
- In few seconds, your outcomes will appear in front of you. Download it or take a hard copy.
- You can also save it somewhere for further reference.
- Candidates who have attended the Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test have to score 60% in each exam, as minimum qualifying score of Odisha TET Examination is 60 percent.
- Aspirants who are able to score 60% marks in every subject will consider Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test pass.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for the candidates who belongs to the reserved category such as SEBC, SC, ST, and PH will be 50%.
- Name and address of the aspirant
- Date of birth.
- Registration number
- Year/month of award of certificate 8 marks obtained in papers
Have a Look On Below Links