TBJEE Application Form
TBJEE Application Form 2017: TBJEE Admission Starts Now!!! Must Know These Things while Filling TBJEE Application Form: Tripura Board Joint Entrance Exam (TBJEE) is a state level entrance exam organized by Directorate of Higher Education, Tripura. The purpose of this exam is to provide admission to Medical & Engineering and other Under Graduate Courses. For this concern, Directorate of Higher Education invites application Form, so interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for TBJEE Notification by filling the application form before the last date.
Candidates need to submit the application form on or before the last date that is January 2017. For admission to Medical & Engineering and other Under Graduate Courses, you need to qualify the entrance exam which will be held in the Last Week of April 2017. You may go through this page that is well furnished by the team of privatejobshub.in to get complete details about TBJEE Admission Notification. Please have a look below!!!
TBJEE Application Form
Name of Conducting Body
Directorate of Higher Education, Tripura
Last Date to Submit Application Form
TBJEE Exam Date
Last Week of April 2017
- Candidates must have completed 12th Standard from Tripura Board with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- As per the norms of Tripura Board Joint Entrance Exam 2017, the subject combination for the qualifying exam should be same as that of Entrance Exam
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th
- For General Category: Rs 350/-
- For SC & ST Category: Rs.300/-
- For BPL SC & ST Category: Rs.200/-
- For BPL General Category: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment:
Candidates need to submit the application fee through e – Challan and submitted it to State Bank of India.
Do you need Money for College Fee? Check This: Scholarships In India
Candidate’s selection will be done by going through Tripura Board Joint Entrance Exam and after that merit list will be prepared on the basis of scores obtained in the test.
Availability of Application Form:
- The Application Form & Prospectus may be obtained from the counter of the office of the TBJEE (Old Secretariat Complex, Finance building, ground floor.) on payment of Rs. 80/- in cash.
- The Application Form can also be collected from the centers mentioned in the notification.
- Even the Application Form can also be obtained by postal request of Rs. 80/- from the office.
- Applicants can also download the form through the official website www.tbjee.nic.in
Get List of: Best Universities Search Reviews & Ranking
Process to fill TBJEE Application Form:
- Candidates need to fill the application form with all required details such as name, father name, qualification details, address etc.
- Attach all required documents along with application form and keep it in an envelope and submit it on or before end date that is given below.
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination,
Old Secretariat Complex, Finance Building,
2nd Floor, Agartala, PIN – 799 001
Get Seat Allotment Details Here: TBJEE Counselling
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: January 2017
- Exam Date: Last Week of April 2017
- Date of Uploading of Answer Key: End of April 2017
- Last Date of Receiving Feedback: First week of May 2017
- Tentative Date of Result Declaration: 01st week of June 2017
- Counseling Starts: June-July 2017
For more details regarding TBJEE Application Form 2017, candidates may check Official Website.
Top College Updates