- National Scholarship Scheme
- National Merit Scholarship Scheme
- D.P.I. Special Stipend Scheme
- Hindi Scholarship Scheme
- West Bengal Govt. Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme
- Age of students should not be less than 16 years and not more than 18 Years.
- Student’s family should be below Rs-80000 annually. To ensure the income, the Income certificate is required.
- Student’s who belong to the reserved category should have to provide their cast certificate.
Crack the Scholarship Exam
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of association that is www.wbchse.nic.in.
- On home page of official site select and hit the appropriate link related for Scholarship.
- On next page check out the application form for scholarship link
- Fill the online application form with correct manner with all required details.
- Upload necessary documents along with application form if required.
- At last check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Last class mark sheet is required for merit.
- 2 Passport size photograph
- Course Name
- Institute Name and code
- Religion Certificate if Any.
- Bank passbook’s scanned copy.
Have a look on given below links