Annamalai University Counselling
Annamalai University Counselling 2016: Students who had cleared the entrance exam for getting admission in Annamalai University can check all the details regarding Annamalai University Counselling such as status, schedule, dates and courses applied etc.
Counselling of Annamalai will be completed after the declaration of result. Annamalai Counselling will be completed on the basis of merit list. Counselling dates will come soon on its official site.
From below you can get the complete details regarding University counselling schedule:
Annamalai University Counselling 2016
- Students have to confirm its rank based on merit list before going for counselling.
- Students have to decide course for which it apply before going for counselling.
Requirement of documents at the time of Counselling:
- Original and copy of counselling letter
- Original and photocopy of admit card.
- 10th & 12th class photocopy of certificates.
- Community certificate signed by authorized authority
- All medical documents mentioned on application form
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the approved power.
- 5-7 Passport size Colour photographs.
- Other relevant certificates.
Seat allotment process:
Seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit list.
Applicants can subscribe our free email section at privatejobshub.in to get all latest notification related to the Annamalai counselling Status directly in your mailbox. You can follow us on Facebook and Google plus Fan page. We will send all latest notification on your Facebook timeline.
Annamalai University Notification & Updates
Note: Applicants can check official site to get more information about this notification.