CSIR Recruitment 2016: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research has transmitted jobs notification regarding CSIR Recruitment. For this concern, the organization is looking for the capable and skilled aspirants to fill up the post of Technical Assistant. Applicants who are willing to establish their career in government sector must grab this opportunity by filling and submitting their application form through proper channel on or before the closing date which is given below.
Candidates may read complete CSIR Notification before applying for any post. To obtain further details CSIR Vacancy you can go through this page which is well provided by the team member of www.privatejobshub.in
Name of Organization
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
Name of Post
Trade test / Skill test
Closing date for submission of application
04th of July 2016
The applying applicants for the CSIR Jobs should have passed B.Sc. (Sci.) or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
Graduate jobs for candidates: Get Details
- Age of the candidates should not be more than 28 years as on 04.07.2016.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per government rules.
- Selection Process:
- The selection of the candidates for the CSIR Vacancies will be on the basis of their performance in the trade test and skill test which will be taken by the selection committee.
Check Here: Selection Process in Competitive Exams
- Candidates have to pay application fees of Rs. 500/- through DD drawn on State Bank of India in favour of ‘Joint Secretary (Admn.) CSIR, New Delhi’.
- Salary Details:
- The candidates who get selected will get the salary of Rs. 9300-34800/-p.m + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- (Gross Rs.38025/-) which will be given by the organization.
How to fill CSIR Application Form?
- Applicants may go to the official website of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research that is www.csir.res.in
- For the homepage you need to hit on the “Recruitment to the posts of Technical Assistant Gr. III (2) Advt No. CO/02/2016” link.
- After that read the advertisement for the post you need to apply for.
- Now, hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online application form with all proper details and upload your recently passport size photo and signature.
- After completing all the details you need to press on the “Submit” button.
- Now, take a print-out of the application form and close the application form along with self-attested copies of certificates, mark-sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience and caste certificate.
- Put the application form in an envelope and send the envelope should be super scribed by “Application for the post of Post code”.
- Send the envelope to the address which is given below on or before the last date.
How Does an Employer Take Decision about Who to Hire? : Read Now
The Joint Secretary,
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research,
Anusandhan Bhawan, 2, Rafi Marg,
New Delhi- 110001
- Closing date of online application form: 04th of July, 2016
- Last date of print-out (hard copy) application form: within one week from the last date to fill online application.
You can check the official link to get complete details about CSIR Recruitment 2016.
Have a Look On Below Links