DSSSB Call Letter 2013 (TGT, LDC, Warder): Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) release notification for various postsas TGT, LDC, Warder etc. A number of candidates applied for the desired posts. Delhi Board conducts written test and thereafter interview to recruit the eligible candidates. So candidates who are going to give the written test are required of Admit Card which is mandatory to bring at the time of examination. Further relevant details are mentioned below:
How to download dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in Hall Ticket:
1. Visit the official website www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in
2. On the home page move to below pane where relevant link is given.
3. When you open the link for admit card you will find the Hall Ticket in pdf format.
4. So download it and take the print out of this Admit Card.
5. Keep you Admit Card safe because without it you will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall.
6. Some time due to heavy traffic official portal not opened so do not worry. Check after some time.
So keep in touch with us. We will also revamp this page as soon as DSSSB Call Letter 2013 will be declared.
Candidates are advised to check this portal time to time where you will find all the related notifications regarding of “DSSSB Hall Ticket 2013”.
Note: Result will be available on the official website www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in
Get Exam Notification, Admit Card and Results in your mail, Just Subscribe to and also join us on privatejobshub.blogspot.in and Google plus.