State Government Jobs
- Latest State Government Jobs
- Upcoming State Government Recruitment
- State Government Vacancy
- State Wise Government Jobs
Jobs in Mumbai
Jobs in Delhi
Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Jobs in West Bengal
Jobs in Madhya Pradesh
Jobs in Jharkhand
Jobs in Kerala
Jobs in Gujarat
Jobs in Haryana
Jobs in Kolkata
Jobs in Bangalore
Searching for Job as per the Qualification, Visit Here:
Get Current Weekly Jobs Here:
Jobs In West Bengal
Get Latest Jobs Information Category Wise
- Indian Railway
- Postal department
- Aviation department
- Income Tax department
- Police department
- Teachers in various state government and central government schools
- Banking sector
- Irrigation department
- Power generation projects
- Bihar Public Service Commission
- Assam Public Service Commission
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- All India radio etc
- Written Test (Preliminary): First of all the aspirants are required to go through the screening test (preliminary examination) which includes the basic subjects the GK, reasoning etc
- Written Test (Mains): candidates who successfully shortlisted in the preliminary examination then they have to appear in the written examination, which is little tough then the prelims exam.
- CPT/Skill Test: After that one more examination is conducted whose motive is to check the computer skills of the candidate (If required).
- PST/PMT: Then the candidates have to prove that they are physically/medically fit (If Required)
- Document Verification: once the aspirant have cleared all the stages then he/she have to send their documents for the verification round
- Personal Interview: candidates called for the personal interview for the final selection and on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview candidates get recruited on the required posts.
- There are many benefit programs that attract candidates towards State Government Jobs. The following is a list of additional benefits offered by many of the State Government Undertakings:
- Security of Job: If the person gets recruited on the government job fearing of losing job reduces as the employee cannot be terminated without any reason or notification.
- Salary on Time: Government Employee doesn’t need to wait for their salary for long as State Government transfer the salary of every employee on time.
- Lot of Free Time: In comparison to private sector job the working pressure in the government job is much less.
- Housing Facility: Government provides the accommodation facility to the employees and for the high rank employees various additional facilities also available related to housing.
- Free Health Care: Government Employee gets free health check up on yearly basis and if in case there are any serious diseases then they get particular amount of treatment by the organization.
- Get Maximum Vacations to Spend: In the complete year there are numbers of holidays are provided to the government employee which are paid leave to every employee no deduction made in the salary.
- Other Perks: Candidates also get some other additional benefits such as Recruitment bonus, Travelling Expense, allowances and others.
Want to get Daily Employment News, Hit this Link:
Jobs by State/Location