State Government Jobs
State Government Jobs 2017: Candidates who are looking for upcoming State Government Jobs 2017-18 in various sectors such as State PSC, Police and others they can get complete info through this page.Applicants can get complete information of State Wise Government Vacancies such as UP, Bihar, Rajasthan, Delhi and others from this page. Those applicants who wish to apply for any Latest Government Jobs they must check the latest notification which are given in the below section.
This Page Includes:
- Latest State Government Jobs
- Upcoming State Government Recruitment
- State Government Vacancy
- State Wise Government Jobs
Every year a huge number of candidates fill the Application form for various State Govt. jobs. Candidates who want to be selected for these government vacancies have to qualify selection procedure of particular organization. Every year many government organization releases job notification in various state. Candidates can apply for the notification by filling the application form either online mode of offline mode. For acquiring more detailed information regarding State Government Jobs contenders can go through below provided information which is well represented by our team members of privatejobshub.in
Jobs in Mumbai
Jobs in Delhi
Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Jobs in West Bengal
Jobs in Madhya Pradesh
Jobs in Jharkhand
Jobs in Kerala
Jobs in Gujarat
Jobs in Haryana
Jobs in Kolkata
Jobs in Bangalore
State Public Service Commission Jobs
State Public Service Commission releases many job notifications time to time for the selection to various posts in various departments. It held competitive exams to recruit staff in various departments. The candidates are advised that go to specific page to find out the latest jobs in the PSC of your state or particular state PSC. Common exams conducted by State Public service commissions are State Civil service exams, state Police service exams and others as need arrives by the state government .
Searching for Job as per the Qualification, Visit Here:
State Public Service Commission is formed by Government of India to carry out tasks of recruitment of suitable persons for various administrative vacancies under the state Government. State PSCs keep conducting regular and special exams as required. Candidates can hit the appropriate link and apply accordingly.
Looking for Jobs In Mumbai? Check Here
As we all knows that Mumbai is the most populous city in India and the 04th most populous city in the world and it is wealthiest city in India and has the highest GDP of any city in the south, west and central Asia. So, there is no shortage of employment in Mumbai. In the Mumbai government is offering a lot of opportunities to the people of Mumbai in the government sector as well as in the private sector. Candidates who are looking for Mumbai Jobs, so check the below provided links and hit the link as per your desirability.
Get Current Weekly Jobs Here:
Huge Openings In Delhi
Delhi is the dream city, so you may get the job in excess. Candidates who want to do job in city of Delhi may get Sarkari Naukri In Delhi from the below provided links. Government Organization releases many job notifications for Freshers Graduates time to time. Candidates may hit the appropriate link and get the complete details regarding the notification.
Jobs In Uttar Pradesh
Government Jobs of Uttar Pradesh offers a huge number of options to the candidates preparing to get Govt Jobs. Every year, Uttar Pradesh Government releases recruitment notifications to fill up various vacant positions. State Government of Uttar Pradesh provides opportunities for all types of job seekers living in the State of UP by releasing recruitment notifications periodically.
Jobs In West Bengal
Government Jobs in West Bengal offers a large number of opportunities to the candidates preparing to get West Bengal Government Jobs. Aspirants who have finished their 10th /12th /Graduation they can get all notifications about Sarkari Naukri In West Bengal from this single page by hitting the appropriate link. Interested aspirants are suggested to choose best appropriate job from list according to qualification.
Get Latest Jobs Information Category Wise
State Government Jobs Openings in Various Organizations
Time to time government of India is providing enormous service notifications to take up a lot of people to the many government organizations some of the state and central government organizations which are providing government jobs are as mentioned below:
- Indian Railway
- Postal department
- Aviation department
- Income Tax department
- Police department
- Teachers in various state government and central government schools
- Banking sector
- Irrigation department
- Power generation projects
- Bihar Public Service Commission
- Assam Public Service Commission
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- All India radio etc
State Government Selection Process:
- Written Test (Preliminary): First of all the aspirants are required to go through the screening test (preliminary examination) which includes the basic subjects the GK, reasoning etc
- Written Test (Mains): candidates who successfully shortlisted in the preliminary examination then they have to appear in the written examination, which is little tough then the prelims exam.
- CPT/Skill Test: After that one more examination is conducted whose motive is to check the computer skills of the candidate (If required).
- PST/PMT: Then the candidates have to prove that they are physically/medically fit (If Required)
- Document Verification: once the aspirant have cleared all the stages then he/she have to send their documents for the verification round
- Personal Interview: candidates called for the personal interview for the final selection and on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview candidates get recruited on the required posts.
Benefits of State Government Jobs:
- There are many benefit programs that attract candidates towards State Government Jobs. The following is a list of additional benefits offered by many of the State Government Undertakings:
- Security of Job: If the person gets recruited on the government job fearing of losing job reduces as the employee cannot be terminated without any reason or notification.
- Salary on Time: Government Employee doesn’t need to wait for their salary for long as State Government transfer the salary of every employee on time.
- Lot of Free Time: In comparison to private sector job the working pressure in the government job is much less.
- Housing Facility: Government provides the accommodation facility to the employees and for the high rank employees various additional facilities also available related to housing.
- Free Health Care: Government Employee gets free health check up on yearly basis and if in case there are any serious diseases then they get particular amount of treatment by the organization.
- Get Maximum Vacations to Spend: In the complete year there are numbers of holidays are provided to the government employee which are paid leave to every employee no deduction made in the salary.
- Other Perks: Candidates also get some other additional benefits such as Recruitment bonus, Travelling Expense, allowances and others.
Government organization provides many Government facilities for their staff such as allowances, home facility and many more. Major profits of doing government job are, member of staff of government organization will get pension after retirement and from this pension plans they secure their future. Aspirants, who have desire to make their career in government sector, can check above provides recruitment notification and apply for post for which you think you are suitable.
Want to get Daily Employment News, Hit this Link:
Are you eligible for the Job?
The eligibility criteria are based on the nature of occupation in the department of government as specified on that posts employment notification. But aspirants have to be suitable to apply for the posts. But commonly, applicants should have passed HSC/graduate degree/post graduate degree or having equivalent qualification with experience. Experience is also a big thing which is measured by the variety of government departments.
The whole thing is up to the notification. After completing 12th or graduation Government jobs are preferred by most of the unemployed youth. If you are looking for a government job then on this web portal you will find all latest State Wise Government Jobs in India. From the below indicated list of sources, you can find State Government Jobs in India via Newspaper, Internet and Employment Newspapers.
Jobs by State/Location
State Departments Jobs:
We all know that government job now become first choice of futuristic candidates. But sometimes it is not easy to get perfect job according to your profile. So, aspirants you need not to worry because from our web page that is www.privatejobshub.in, you can collect full information of State Government Jobs as per your interest and eligibility criteria. So, keep visiting on our website time to time and get current job notifications from this single page.
Participants can collect upcoming information related to State Government Jobs 2017 by bookmark this page using control +d or subscribe our free e-mail services to obtained latest information directly into your mail box. You can also join us on Facebook or Google plus to acquire details on your timeline.