How To Prepare For Board Exams
- Students must do these things while going for board exams. This will lead you a better way which will help you in achieving your goal:
- Before the last night or morning students should read the notes for a few times.
- Students study more in nights because nobody will disturb you in night.
- Students take the healthy breakfast, so you feel energetic on that days.
- Students have all important notes for studying at least 3 weeks before.
- Students follow the NCRET textbooks rule carefully.
- Students take help from previous year question papers & sample papers.
- Students set a time table & follow it strictly.
- During the exam, students feel confident and optimistic
- Students avoid the use of guess paper at the start.
- Students do not take stress because it slower your mind.
- Students try to make their own notes, not copy from others.
- Students do not feel panic on exam days.
- Students avoid watching T.V., mobile phone during the exam days.
- Students avoid too much eating during the study hours.
Take Help From These Preparation Stuff