OSSC Results 2017: Out Now!!! Odisha Staff Selection Commission has declared OSSC Results for Main Exam.
This Commission has organized the Main Examination on 07.08.2016 for recruitment to the Post of Market Intelligence Inspector. Those applicants who have appeared in Main Examination they may check the OSSC Main Exam Result through this page. Candidates who have qualified the Main Examination may appear for Computer Skill Test.
This Page Includes:
- OSSC Results Download Steps
- OSSC Exam Results PDF
Name of Organization
Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Name of Exam
Market Intelligence Inspector
Shortlisted candidates in this examination they will be able to be a part of further process of Computer Skill Test. You can also download the OSSC Exam Result from official site of organization through online process by taking some below mentioned steps. For more details regarding OSSC Merit List, candidates may go through the below section of this page which is created by the team members of privatejobshub.in
Process to Download Odisha Staff Selection Commission Result:
- Appeared candidates first visit the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission that is www.ossc.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “What’s New” section and hit “Market Intelligence Inspector-2015: Main (Written) Result” link.
- By pressing above mentioned link a PDF file will be opened having roll number of short listed candidates for viva-voce process.
- Now candidates need to check their result by confirming their role numbers.
- After checking their result aspirants have to take a printout of it for further use.
Direct Link to Download: OSSC Results PDF
Must Know About It:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission is a government organization which is responsible for conducting examinations in the state. So those applicants who have participated successfully in this examination they can check their result through this page. Those candidates who have qualified the main exam they are shortlisted for Computer Skill Test and the scheduled of CST will be intimated later. The shortlisted candidates are advised to be in touch with the Commission Website to know the latest updates.
Check Out Current Vacancies: Odisha SSC Recruitment
- Candidates who have qualified the Main Examination may appear for Computer Skill Test.
- The duration of exam is of 45 minutes and it consist 390 marks.
- The computer practical test shall cover the following: Basic Knowledge & Skills of Computer.
- The Computer Skill is of qualifying in nature.
- Qualifying marks is 10 marks.
- Those candidates who will qualify in Computer Skill Test they will appear in Viva Voce Test.
Candidates can download the OSSC Results 2017 from above given official link. Candidates can also bookmark the web portal that is privatejobshub.in using CTRL+D to acquire latest information about this concern. You may also follow us on facebook and Google plus to get the latest updates. You can visit our portal for any information about recruitment, examination, Admit Card, study material etc.