- Selection Process of SSC CGL
- Selection Process of Railway
- Selection Process of CAT
- Selection Process of XAT
- Selection Process of Bank
- Written Test (Preliminary) : first of all the aspirants are required to go through the written examination (preliminary examination) which includes the basic subjects the GK, reasoning etc
- Written Test (Mains): once the candidates get shortlisted in the preliminary examination then they have to appear in the written examination, which is a bit tough then the prelims.
- CPT/Skill Test:” after that one more examination is conducted whose motive is to check the computer skills of the candidate.
- PST/PMT: then the candidates have to prove that they are physically/medically fit
- Document Verification: once the aspirant have cleared all the stages then he/she have to send their documents for the verification round
- Personal Interview: for the final selection then the candidates called for the personal interview and then they gets their final appointment letter for the vacancy.
- First Stage Online Examination (PT – CBT): first of all the candidates have to go through the online examination that is a computer based examination.
- Second Stage Examination (Mains – CBT): then again the mains examination conducted which is the second phase of selection.
- Typing Test (Skill Test): now the aspirants are required to prove their computer skills on computer in the skill examination.
- Aptitude Test : now an aptitude test conducted whose emphasis is laid on the candidates presence of mind
- Document Verification: now the document gets verified
- Medical Fitness Test: candidate have to proof that he/she is medically fit
- Final Merit List : At last t selection is made on the basis of the final merit list
- Common Aptitude Examination: the aspirants have to go through the common written test first.
- Group Discussion and Written Ability Test: on the basis of the marks obtain by the candidates they then called for the group discussion round.
- Personal Interview: after the successful completion of the GD the candidates then called for the personal interview on the basis of which they gets selected,
- Common Examination : As same as CAT the candidates have to appear in the common examination first
- Group Discussion/ Essay Writing: Then the candidates have to show their writing abilities through the essay writing round
- Personal Interviews: After that the committee calls the candidates for the personal interview round.
- In Banking the Selection of the Candidates Done Through Three Phases
- The First One Is The Written Test (Preliminary Examination): Candidates have to appear in the written examination first in which they have to face the questions regarding the general knowledge, aptitude etc
- The Second Examination Is Mains Written Examination: then the candidates have to attend the mains examination in which they have to face the common subjects plus the subjects they have studied in their graduation(the chosen subject)
- Common Interview: At last the commission calls the candidates for the common interview procedure.
Name of sector / organization
Check Selection Process
TNPSC Group 4