CBSE Revaluation Procedure
CBSE Revaluation Procedure
- First of all, candidates need to apply for the photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s) for the desired subjects.
- After obtaining that visit the official website which is cbseonline.ernet.in/rchk
- Press the appropriate link of Revaluation from the left hand side given options.
- Enter your roll number and Application No. of Photocopy of Answer book in the given text boxes.
- Now press on “Proceed” button to submit the details.
- Make the payment of fee as per the no. of subjects through proper mediums.
Get Details on: CBSE Improvement Exam
- Candidates must read the below mentioned Rules & Regulations before applying for the Revaluation Procedure:
- Only those aspirants are eligible to apply for revaluation or challenge the marks awarded to any question(s) who have applied for getting photocopy of the evaluated answer book for the following subjects only (English Core, English Elective, Functional English, Hindi Core, Hindi Elective, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business Studies, Economics, Accountancy)
- Candidates can request only for maximum 10 questions for theory portion in the above subjects @Rs.100/- per question. Applications will be collected only through online mode with payment through e-challan/electronic payment gateway.
- The request shall be received for the revaluation/challenge for particular question(s) only in theory paper.
- Second request for any additional question(s) shall not be accepted.
- Candidates must have to refer to the marking scheme in the subject concerned along with the question paper and then submit application for revaluation in the requisite question(s) with logic.
- If there is deviation of marks of +5 marks or more in the subject apprehensive after revaluation, then the marks granted in the first evaluation in respect of that subject shall stand invalid and the fresh marks granted in the revaluation shall only considered valid for that particular subject(s) and a fresh marks testimonial will be issued integrating the marks awarded in the revaluation. However, if after revaluation, any change is observed in questions of up to 02 marks i.e. 01 and/or 02 marks, the same shall be considered for addition.
- After the changes in marks (Whether increased or decreased) a new marks statement will be dispatched to such candidates after submitting the old Marks Statement by the candidate(s) concerned.
- The result of revaluation shall be uploaded on the official website followed by an official letter by speed post in the subject and question(s) for which applied for.
- If there is any increment in the marks in the question, fee paid for revaluation shall be repaid for that specific question(s) only.
- The decrease even by one mark shall be affected.
- If there is no change or decrement in marks then the amount of fee paid for revaluation shall not be reimbursed.
- No application or assessment against the revaluation would be take place.
- Aspirants shall also have to give a responsibility to the effect that the result of Revaluation shall not be confronted in the Court of Law or make any argue on account of revision of marks in any forum.
- The Board will not be accountable for any harm or damage or any trouble caused to the applicant, consequent to the modification of marks, if any or delay in communication for reasons outside control.
- The request for revaluation under RTI will not be accepted.
After Declaration of Result, Process Carried out is :
Aspirants can get other latest details related to examinations, admit card, result and answer key etc. by keep in touch with our web portal privatejobshub.in You can also join us on Facebook and Google Plus.