Current Affairs March
Current Affairs March 2017: Applicants who are going to appear in any competitive exam and searching for Current Affairs March can check all the latest news from this page. We are also providing here some important Quiz questions and answers related to Current Affairs which will definitely help you in all competitive examinations. Contenders may also download the Current Affairs March PDF, Current Affairs Quiz and Latest News through online mode. Knowledge of Current Affairs is always helpful to crack bank exam, recruitment exam etc.
Highlights of This Page:
- Upcoming Events in March
- Current Affairs Latest Questions & Answers
Having the correct knowledge of current affairs will get you an edge over the other contenders. In every seconds a new affairs are happening across the world. To crack any of the competitive examination you should have good knowledge of current affairs. Our web portal of privatejobshub.in is providing you to complete information related to Current Affairs March with all the possible descriptions about the Latest Current Affairs and past & some question related to this as shown below.
Also Get Here: Current Affairs February
Current Affairs News March
- Union Ministry of Health & Family Welfare presented Kayakalp Awards 2016-17
- New Marriage Bill seeks to check extravagant spending in weddings
- Scientists create high-quality graphene using soybean
- Union Cabinet approves merger of 5 associate banks with SBI
- Union Cabinet approved amendments to Collection of Statistics Act, 2008
- Union Cabinet approved signing of Air Services Agreement between India and Rwanda
- Union Government signs agreement with Croatia on economic cooperation
- India, UK signed bilateral MoU to allow more flights to boost tourism and trade
- Publications Division, Sasta Sahitya Mandal signed MoU for joint publication of books
- Supreme Court convicted Sasikala in disproportionate assets case
- Norman Isaac became first Indian to be FIBA’s Technical Delegate
- Olympic Champion Bolt wins Laureus 'Sportsman of the Year' award
- Mission XI Million launched to promote football among school children
Get Current Affairs Moth Wise: Latest Current News & Affairs
Latest GK Question & Answer
Q. 01: The Setu Bharatam project has been launched for which purpose?
1. To create free apps for Swatch Bharat Mission
2. To make all national highways free of Railway crossings
3. To boost Swatch Bharat Abhiyan
4. To encourage entrepreneurship among youth
Q. 02: Who has won Gold medal in the 50m pistol men event at the International Shooting Sports Federation (ISSF) World Cup 2016?
1. Abhinav Bindra
2. Karam Lehal
3. Jitu Rai
4. Ronjan Sodhi
Q. 03: The world’s most expensive train station has been opened in which city?
4. New York
Q. 04: Which Indian umpire has been promoted as the International Outdoor Umpire by the International Hockey Federation (FIH)?
1. Kumar Dixit
2. Jitendra Rai
3. Nepoleon Singh
4. Mahendra Singh
Q. 05: Who of the following Indian-American investor took charge as Alternate Executive Director at International Monetary Fund (IMF)?
1. Nikhil Chopra
2. Sunil Sabharwal
3. Vikrant Singh
4. Dheerendra Payasi
Q. 06: Paramesh Krishnan Nair, who died recently, was related to which field?
2. Film Industry
Q. 07: When will the Indian government set to digitally connect all post offices in rural areas in the country?
1. December, 2016
2. March, 2017
3. August, 2017
4. December, 2017
Q. 08: Who will be conferred with the 47th Dadasaheb Phalke Award for the year 2015?
1. Rishi Kapoor
2. Jaya Bachhan
3. Manoj Kumar
4. Kamal Hassan
Get Moth Wise Here: Read Pratiyogita Darpan
Q. 09: Which of following bank launched ‘mortgage guarantee’ backed loans for affordable housing sector?
Q. 10: Who got appointed as CEO of HarperCollins India?
1. Ananth Padmanabhan
2. Brian Murray
3. Chantal Restivo
4. Diane Bailey
Q. 11: Who has been chosen for the 2015 Bihari Puraskar?
1. Vijaydan Detha
2. Nand Bhardwaj
3. Bhagwati Lal Vyas
4. Rajesh Vyas
Q. 12: The World Wildlife Day is observed on which date?
1. February 29
2. March 3
3. April 21
4. May 5
Q. 13: India’s first Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination programme has been launched by which state?
3. Uttar Pradesh
Q. 14: Which Indian has won the 2016 Windham-Campbell in the fiction category?
1. Kiran Nagarkar
2. Stanley Crouch
3. Rohinton Mistry
4. Jerry Pinto
Q. 15: “International Yoga Day” celebrates on -
1. 5th June
2. 20th June
3. 21st June
4. 22nd June
Q. 16: The first Raisina Dialogue 2016 has been hosted by which union ministry?
1. Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Labour
2. Ministry of Health
3. Ministry of External Affairs
4. Ministry of Finance
Also Read Out: Samanya Gyan Darpan
Q. 17: Martin Crowe, who died recently, was a cricketer from which country?
1. New Zealand
3. South Africa
4. West Indies
Q. 18: What is the theme of the 2016 Zero Discrimination Day?
1. Stand Up
2. Stand Out
3. Speak loud for justice
4. Live Up
Q. 19: What is the India’s position in the latest Global Energy Architecture Performance Index Report?
Q. 20: Which of the following organisation has launched its first Uridashi Masala bonds?
1. International Monetary Fund (IMF)
2. International Finance Corporation (IFC)
3. Asian Development Bank (ADB)
4. BRICS Bank
Q. 21: Which city is hosting the 2017 Indian Panorama Film Festival?
1. Port Blair
3. New Delhi
Q. 22: Which Indian health institute has won first prize for sanitation & hygiene under the Kayakalp awards 2017?
1. National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD), Delhi
2. North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong
3. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
4. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
Q. 23: What is the theme of the second edition of Hunar Haat-2017?
1. Skill haat to promote craftsmen
2. Craft & cuisine for minorities
3. Craft aur cuisine ka sangam
4. Skill haat for craftsmen
Q. 24: Which Indian chess master has been honored with the title of Candidate Master (CM) by World Chess Federation (WCF)?
1. Saptarshi Roy
2. Kush Bhagat
3. Sundar M Shyam
4. Akshayraj Kore
Read This: Do These 8 Things While Studying For Exam
Q. 25: Which city has hosted the 7th edition of Indian Seed Congress (ISC)-2017?
2. New Delhi
Q. 26: The world’s longest elevated cycle path has opened in which country?
Q. 27: The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has successfully launched a record 104 satellites from which rocket vehicle?
Q. 28: Who has become the Pakistan’s first woman foreign secretary?
1. Sabika Chaudhry
2. Adilah Khan
3. Bahameen Sharif
4. Tehmina Janjua
Q. 29: GNFC Township, which has become the India’s first-ever cashless township, is in which state?
3. West Bengal
Q. 30: What is the theme of 2017 International Condom Day (ICD)?
1. Getting to Zero
2. On the fast track to end AIDS
3. Always in fashion
4. Stigma and Discrimination
Aspirants are suggested to stay with us regularly for keep updating yourself in concern to Current Affairs March 2017, so you should bookmark the web portal that is privatejobshub.in (by pressing Ctrl+D) for quick access. Candidates if you find any query or suggestion then drop your drop in the comment box which is provided below.
Have a Look On Below Links