OPTCL JMOT Recruitment
OPTCL JMOT Recruitment 2017: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited is hiring talented and ambitious individuals for the Post of Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee through OPTCL JMOT Recruitment.
Total 150 vacancies are available for fascinated candidates, so candidates must grab this opportunity by applying online against OPTCL JMOT Notification. Willing candidates who have prescribed qualification can apply for OPTCL JMOT Vacancy by filling the online form before the end date which is given below.
This Page Includes:
- OPTCL JMOT Vacancies
- OPTCL JMOT Recruitment PDF
- Way to Fill OPTCL JMOT Online Application Form
- Direct Link to Apply Online
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited
Name of Posts
Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee
Last Date to Fill Online Application Form
Computer Based Test (CBT), Skill Test and Career Marking
Mode Of Apply
Applicants must fill the online application form on or before the closing date that is 24.04.2017. Job searchers who are going to apply for this notification can grab the rest information about OPTCL JMOT Jobs through the below section of this page that is provided below by the team of privatejobshub.in
Post Name & Vacancies Details:
Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee: 150 Vacancies
Candidates should possess HSC from recognized Board or equivalent and National Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade from Institution recognized by SCTE&VT/ NCVT with minimum 60% marks for General & SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Find Here: More 12th Pass Jobs
Limitation on Age:
Age of candidates should not be less than 20 years and not more than 32 years as on 1st January, 2017 that is i.e. she/ he must not have been born earlier than 1 st January, 1985, and not later than 1st January, 1997.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC, ST and SEBC applicants
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of applicants.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 (ten) years in case of PWD applicants
- Selected candidates shall be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 7, 000/- per month during the period of training.
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be appointed as Junior Technician (Electrical) in Semi-Skilled-A category on probation for 1 (one) year in Scale of Pay of Rs 5200- 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2130/- .
- For Unreserved/ SEBC Category: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs.250/-
- Entrants can pay the application fee either online mode of offline mode.
Download PDF: OPTCL JMOT Recruitment Notification
Method of Hiring:
- The recruitment procedure involves Computer Based Test (CBT), Skill Test and Career Marking.
- Applicants will be called for Computer Based Test, comprising 200 number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), out of which Subject knowledge (60%), Numerical/ logical reasoning (15%), General knowledge (15%) & English (10%).
- The CBT will be of Three (3) hours duration.
- Candidates who qualify in CBT and shortlisted shall be called for Skill Test in 1:3 ratio in each category.
- The qualified candidates in the Skill Test shall be called for document verification for career marking.
Get Exam Pattern + Syllabus: OPTCL JMOT Syllabus
Centres of Examination:
The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held at Angul, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Berhampur, Rourkela, Balasore, Sambalpur, Jeypore etc. depending on the number of candidates from the respective zone.
Process to Fill Online Application Form:
- First visit the official site of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited that is www.optcl.co.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Career” section and hit “Current Opening” link.
- On next page follow “Recruitment of JMOT” and hit “New Candidates Registration” link.
- If you are a new user then hit on “Online Registration” link.
- Fill in the details in registration form and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS
- Registered candidates can hit on “Candidates Login” link and login with previous id and password.
- After receiving User ID and Password again login to fill the application form
- Fill form with all essential details correctly and upload photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button. .
To Apply Online: Hit Here
Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: 24.04.2017
For more details about OPTCL JMOT Recruitment 2017, candidates can visit this Official Link.
Have a Look On Below Links