TNPSC One Time Online Registration
TNPSC One Time Online Registration 2017: Candidates who are going to apply for TNPSC Recruitment, first they should know how to fill online form through TNPSC One Time Online Registration.In 2012, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has introduced the one time registration system to make the recruitment process easier. Here on below section of this page you may get the complete details about TNPSC One Time Online Registration Login Process; Step by Step Procedure to Apply Online etc.
This Page Includes:
- TNPSC One Time Online Registration Process
- Requirement for Online Application Form
On successful registration every aspirant will be offered a unique USER ID and a password. This User ID will be valid for 5 years from date of registration. Aspirants can use this User Id for registering all upcoming TNPSC Exams as per their eligibility. The New TNPSC One Time Registration is necessary for all TNPSC Online Applications. Candidates can get the whole details regarding the same from below section of this page which is well created by the team members of privatejobshub.in
TNPSC One Time Online Registration
Step by Step Procedure to Apply Online:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “One Time Registration” section and hit the link.
- On next page again hit on “One Time Registration” link.
- For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive to upload the photo and signature.
- One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post.
- If you are a new user then hit on “New User” link.
- Now fill the personal details and hit on “Submit” button after filling the basis details.
- After submission of basic details, you have to press on “Activate through OTP” to log in your id and password for further process.
- Now OPT will be sent to your registered mobile number and email address.
- Now again login with new user id and password to fill the online application form
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration they need to hit on “Already One Time Registered Candidates” link.
- Fill the form with all necessary details in an appropriate manner.
- Make payment of application fee through Net Banking (Credit Card / Debit Card/CHALLAN).
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed an Application Number will be generated.
- Applicants should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places and hit on the "SUBMIT" button at the end of the On-Line Application format.
Download PDF: How To Fill TNPSC One Time Online Registration
Requirement for Online Application Form:
- Community certificate – Details about communal category, sub caste, issuing authority, date of issue, taluk, certificate number are need to be entered online.
- SSLC / HSC / Diploma / UG/PG / PHd certificate – Entering details about SSLC is mandatory and others are optional, however you can add all degrees as per your qualification.
- For educational qualifications you have to give details about Month and year of passing, studied language, board or university name and certificate number.
- Documents that are required to upload are photo of candidate and his signature in given format, photograph in 4.5 * 3.5 cm between 20 to 50kb file size and signature within 10 to 20 kb.
- Users can use Microsoft paint or Adobe Photoshop for editing the pictures.
Validation Period: 5 years
Apply Details: Firstly before One Time Online Registration, candidates must ensure that they have all eligibility information documents, scanned passport size photograph and signature for the purpose of uploading on official website.
Personal Details: Name of the candidate / Gender / Date of birth / father’s name / mothers name / Marital status / spouse’s name / candidates place of birth / own district / father’s place of birth / language / nationality / religion.
Certificate Details: Communal Category / Sub-Caste
Educational Qualification: SSLC / Master’s Degree / Post Graduate / PhD / Diploma. All the candidates should mention their year of passing, instruction language & whether studied Tamil. Contact address / permanent address / Email ID / Mobile No.
Photograph & Signature: Scanned copy of Photograph / signature of the candidate
Registration Charges: Candidates have to pay the one time Registration fee of Rs. 50/-
Get Here GroupWise Vacancy Information: TNPSC Notification
Get latest updates about TNPSC One Time Online Registration 2017from this page. To get latest updates about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission related to recruitment, examinations, result, etc. you should keep in touch with us. If you want to get time to time updates about TNPSC then you may subscribe our free email service. Aspirants can join us on Facebook or Google plus.
Check Out Latest Updates