TNPSC One Time Online Registration 2015
TNPSC One Time Online Registration 2015 has been introduced by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission to make the recruitment process for Group 1, 2, 4 VAO, CCSE, CES simpler.
In this procedure candidate just need to one time registration rather than enter their personal and qualification details again and again at the time of registration for new TNPSC exam. Through which a candidate can reduce the time taken to Apply for New recruitment on the portal.
It permits the aspirants to apply for all upcoming TNPSC Exam as per their eligibility. Applicant also updated / modified their profile anytime when you want to add any additional qualification acquired in future.
After this processing applicant will get upcoming exam details on their email ID, basically it will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration.
Firstly before One Time Online Registration, candidates must ensure that they have all eligibility information documents, scanned passport size photograph and signature for the purpose of uploading on official website.
Name of the candidate / Gender / Date of birth / father’s name / mothers name / Marital status / spouse’s name / candidates place of birth / own district / father’s place of birth / language / nationality / religion.
Communal Category / Sub-Caste
SSLC / Master’s Degree / Post Graduate / PhD / Diploma. All the candidates should mention their year of passing, instruction language & whether studied Tamil. Contact address / permanent address / Email ID / Mobile No.
Photograph & Signature
Scanned copy of Photograph / signature of the candidate
Candidates have to pay the one time Registration fee of Rs. 50/-.
TNPSC One Time Online Registration / Apply Procedure
- Candidates need to logon the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, which is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- At the home page, press on the ‘Apply online’ link (at right side).
- On the next page you will find a location for ‘One Time Registration’
- Then go with ‘apply online’
- A new page will open with form that you have to fill.
- Fill all the details with your permanent ID.
- After successful registration a reg. ID and password will be mailed to you.
- Save it carefully and it will be valid for five years.
To get latest updates about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission related to recruitment, examinations, result, etc. you should keep in touch with us. If you want to get time to time updates about TNPSC then you may subscribe our free email service. Aspirants can join us on Facebook or Google plus.
Have a look on Below Links