Allahabad University Counseling
Allahabad University Counseling 2017: How to Register for Allahabad University Counseling? Check the latest schedule: Allahabad University conducts various Entrance Exam like UGAT (Under Graduate Admission Test) and PGAT (Post Graduate Admission Test) etc for admission to UG & PG Courses. Candidates who are going to appear in entrance exam which will be held in the last week of May 2017, they may attend the Allahabad University Counselling on schedule date which is given below. Get the complete details like Choice Filling, Latest Schedule from the below section of this page.
Counseling will be held in the month of July 2017. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of ranks secured by the candidates in the Allahabad University Entrance Exam. Candidates may get the whole information regarding Allahabad University Entrance Exam Counselling from the below section of this page which is provided by the team members of privatejobshub.in. So please have a look below!!!
Allahabad University Counseling
- Admissions will be made through the counselling procedure which will be held in the month of July 2017
- The students must decide their choice of course before appear in the counseling. Allahabad University Choice filling will depend on ranking of student.
- Counselling will be conducted in offline mode in the university and its constituent colleges and it will be conducted separately.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of ranks secured by the candidates in the entrance exam.
- At the time of counselling and admission process candidates have to be present at the college along with their certificates on the stipulated time, date and place.
- If the candidate does not report in the university on the specified date, then the allotted seat will be offered to the next candidate on the merit list.
Documents Required At the Time of Counselling:
Students have to submit original documents with its photocopies at the counseling center. The candidates must be come with every document necessary in the counseling and 2 photocopies of each document.
- High School or equivalent exam mark sheet and certificate (original)
- Intermediate or equivalent exam mark sheet and certificate (original)
- Original TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Test admit card provided by the university (original)
- Admission fee (in cash)
- Caste certificate (for SC/ST and OBC candidates)
- Physical Disability Certificate (for handicapped candidates)
- Income certificated of parent/guardian (if applicable)
Documents Required for Counselling: Check Here
Things to do by Students:
- The candidates have to confirm their ranking in merit list and Date schedule for the counseling.
- The students must decide their choice of course before appear in the counseling.
- The Allahabad University Choice Locking will depend on ranking of student.
- The students must select the counseling center.
- The students must book the admit card in advance.
Do you need Money for College Fee? : Grab Details
Allahabad University Counseling Schedule:
Counselling Date: July 2017
For more details regarding Allahabad University Counseling 2017, candidates may go through the Official Website. Visitors can join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get the latest updates about time to time. You may also get information in your mailbox by subscribing our free mail service. If you have any query then drops your comment in the comment box which is provided below. You may also bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl+D option.
Top College Updates