How To Pass Compartment/Supplementary Exam
How to Pass Compartment/Supplementary Exam
- Make a regular time table to study, do not study at a stretch and take a few minutes break.
- Time management is very important in situations while practicing.
- Writing practice should be done by solving different questions.
- Relaxation-practice deep breathing , yoga or any other relaxation technique to improve concentration.
- Quickest and most effective way of eliminating stress is to shut down your eyes and take deep breaths.
- As far as possible continue with the normal routine of sleeping and eating .
- A balanced diet will boost energy.
- Regular and moderate exercises reduce stress by relaxing tensed muscles.
- Take help of the teachers and parents from time to time.
- Believe in yourself and prepare well.
- Never fear exams, avoid panic and most important and do not worry about your results. Give your best shots and move over.