IFBI Admission 2017: Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance has released the notification to inform candidates about IFBI Admission.For this concern, online application are invited from talented candidates, so interested candidates who want to get admission to PGDBO Program must fill the IFBI Application Form through online mode only. Those candidates who want to make their career in banking sector; this is the huge opportunity for all of them, so candidates can apply as early as possible.
This Page Includes:
- IFBI PGDBO Program Details
- IFBI Eligibility Criteria
- IFBI Admission Process
- IFBI Online Application Form
Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance
Name of Courses
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO)
Last Date to Fill Application Form
As Soon As Possible
The aim of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO) program is to build a pool of banking professionals in India. PGDBO is a six month program with three months of full time class work, followed by three months of internship session. So aspirants who want to apply for this and want to get rest of the details they need to check entire page which is created by the team members of privatejobshub.in
- Financial Accounts & Maths
- Professional Skills-Grooming/Etiquette
- Effective Business Communication
- Regulatory Environment
- Customer Service Skills
- Retail Banking-Product & Processes
Ø Generic Product & Processes
Ø ICICI Bank Product & Processes
Ø Branch Simulator
- Financial Product & Services
- Selling Skills & Techniques
Common Elements Running Through The Curriculum:
- Small Projects
- Candidates should be born on or after 1st October, 1992
- Applicants must have done Class Xth , XIIth and Graduation with 50% marks from well recognized Board / University / Institute.
- No gap allowed in complete academics, Regular Graduation /no correspondence, No Siblings and all other terms & conditions as applicable.
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th
Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- through Cash/Credit Card/Demand Draft favoring NIIT Institute of Finance Banking and Insurance Training Ltd.
Admission to IFBI Program is based on the performance in Personal Interview and the IFBI Common Entrance Test (ICET or IFBI Aptitude Assessment Test) organized by the admission committee of Organization.
Read This: How to Impress Interviewer in an Interview
- Selected applicants, who are shortlisted for admission, are granted admission with Placement Assurance.
- Before starting internship, ICICI Bank will provide provisional recruitment letter to the applicant.
- Additional terms and conditions as specified by ICICI Bank, shall apply.
- Candidates also get to undergo paid Internship which assists substantially recover part-cost of course even before the final diploma is rewarded.
Evaluation and Certification:
- Both the classroom education and the internship periods of course are checked. During classroom training, performance is evaluated through tests, quizzes, assignments and project-work, while during internship; the applicants are checked based on the performance at work and on their professional personality.
- To clear for the reward of the course title, aspirants must score 65% aggregate and fulfill all academic and performance guidelines.
Also Check Out: Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
How to Fill Online Application Form?
- Candidates who want to grow their Career in Banking Sector and want to apply they need to follow some guidelines to fill online application form.
- Firstly visit the official website of Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance that is www.ifbi.com
- Then on home page you need to go to under “Admissions” Section which is provided on the top side of home page.
- Then hit on “Apply Now” tab which is giving at the left side of page.
- Now, the candidates need to select the program courses, and read complete instructions carefully.
- Fill Online Application form in correct manner.
- Upload the digital image of your photograph and signature.
- After Completion of application form candidates need to hit “Submit” tab.
- At last take a print out of application form for future use.
Direct Link to Fill: Online Form
Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: As Soon As Possible
Aspirants who are interested to take admissions in PGDBO Programmes and want to get other details regarding IFBI Admission 2017 may check this Official Link.
Have a look on Below Links