- IFBI PGDBO Program Details
- IFBI Eligibility Criteria
- IFBI Admission Process
- IFBI Online Application Form
Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance
Name of Courses
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO)
Last Date to Fill Application Form
As Soon As Possible
- Financial Accounts & Maths
- Professional Skills-Grooming/Etiquette
- Effective Business Communication
- Regulatory Environment
- Customer Service Skills
- Retail Banking-Product & Processes
- Financial Product & Services
- Selling Skills & Techniques
- Small Projects
- Candidates should be born on or after 1st October, 1992
- Applicants must have done Class Xth , XIIth and Graduation with 50% marks from well recognized Board / University / Institute.
- No gap allowed in complete academics, Regular Graduation /no correspondence, No Siblings and all other terms & conditions as applicable.
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th
Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role
- Selected applicants, who are shortlisted for admission, are granted admission with Placement Assurance.
- Before starting internship, ICICI Bank will provide provisional recruitment letter to the applicant.
- Additional terms and conditions as specified by ICICI Bank, shall apply.
- Candidates also get to undergo paid Internship which assists substantially recover part-cost of course even before the final diploma is rewarded.
- Both the classroom education and the internship periods of course are checked. During classroom training, performance is evaluated through tests, quizzes, assignments and project-work, while during internship; the applicants are checked based on the performance at work and on their professional personality.
- To clear for the reward of the course title, aspirants must score 65% aggregate and fulfill all academic and performance guidelines.
- Candidates who want to grow their Career in Banking Sector and want to apply they need to follow some guidelines to fill online application form.
- Firstly visit the official website of Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance that is www.ifbi.com
- Then on home page you need to go to under “Admissions” Section which is provided on the top side of home page.
- Then hit on “Apply Now” tab which is giving at the left side of page.
- Now, the candidates need to select the program courses, and read complete instructions carefully.
- Fill Online Application form in correct manner.
- Upload the digital image of your photograph and signature.
- After Completion of application form candidates need to hit “Submit” tab.
- At last take a print out of application form for future use.