List of UGC Approved Universities in India 2015
Big Reason to Read out This Page
This page is providing the List of UGC Approved Universities in India 2015, the purpose to cater this information is that the candidates must be aware about approved Universities in India whether it is Private / Deemed Recognized.
Is UGC Authorized?
Yes, University Grants Commissions has authority to provide recognition to universities in India, and disburses funds to such recognized institutions / colleges. It is the only grant-giving agency in the country.
How to check that University is UGC approved or Not?
You can check in few seconds that the college / Institute for which you are considering to admission whether are approved by UGC or not. Follow these simple steps and check the recognition status:
Step 1: Initially visit the official portal of University Grants Commissions, www.ugc.ac.in
Step 2: At the home page there is a link ‘Universities’ at the upper right side.
Step 3: When you move you cursor on it, a drop down list will open with all type of universities. You can check the approval status from there.
Key Benefits of UGC Approved Universities:
Number of benefits are there of such college / Institute which are falling in List of UGC Approved Universities in India.
- Such educational organizations preserve a uniformed pattern of excellence deliverance and functions in the education system and follows a common pattern and a system of education throughout the country.
- They have well educated and proficient faculties who give a valuable education to the students and give them proper support.
- Degree of such universities is valid in all over the Country and has a high value.
- They follow the government rules and regulation that is the mark of secure education system.
- Degree on non-approved university is not valid or have value that creates a big problems at the time of employment / or placing any well repute organization.
How UGC Approve a University?
- It has number of rules and regulations that a educational organization have to follow and must meet that all.
- All the colleges / institutions have to meet the requirement of section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 for becoming an approved university.
- All colleges have to complete their documents as per the requirement of UGC which are falling under many acts and sections. In case of absence any documents as per requirement, requested institute / college can able to receive approval.
Non - Approved Universities in India 2015:
- The University which is not established under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 is falling in list of non-approved university of India. Degree of such institutions is not valid in anywhere that harm candidate’s career and affects his / her future deeply.
- As we know that non – approved universities are growing like Mushroom, which creating a big problem for commission. It is not a child game to keep an eye on each university as within few days a new emerges.
State wise Universities List Approved by UGC – Full Details
List of Private University – Approved by UGC – Full Details
All of you are advised to stay in touch with us to get up to details concern to recruitment, exam, and result, study material, etc. You can get latest updates regarding all these topics via email by just subscribing our free email service at free of cost. You can follow us on Facebook and Google Plus too.
Check this section: