Magadh University Admission
Magadh University Admission 2017: Some Huge Changes Made this Year in Magadh University Admission!!! For admission to Under Graduate & Post Graduate Courses, Magadh University invites online application form. Candidates who want to get admission in this university and fulfill all eligibility criteria are required to submit the Magadh University Application Form on or before the last date that is April 2017. For more details regarding Magadh University Fees, important dates go through this page.
Candidates if you want to get admission in this university, so you need to qualify the entrance exam first which will be held in the month of May 2017. Candidates can attain the remaining information about Magadh University Admission Notification through this page that is well structured by the team of privatejobshub.in. Have a look below!!!
Magadh University Admission
Name of University
Last Date to Submit Application Form
Date of Exam
Magadh University was inaugurated in 1962. The university offers under graduate and post graduate courses in science and Social Sciences, Humanities and Commerce, Medical, Engineering & Management discipline. The University becomes a well known name in the educational field and a largest university in Bihar.
- P. G. Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- P. G. Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- P.G. diploma Course in Mass Communication & Electronic Journalism
- Post Grad. Diploma in Marketing Management
- Candidates seeking admission to Undergraduate Courses should have passed Class 12th / Intermediate with relevant subjects from a well recognized Board.
- Candidates applying for Post Graduation Courses should have obtained Bachelors Degree in the respective subject / stream from an accredited University.
- Candidates seeking admission to Ph.D Course should have obtained Masters Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th
Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role
Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- through post by the DD challan in favour of director of IRDM and the amount has to be payable at Central Bank of India.
- All eligible candidates who want to get admission in University, need to clear the written test followed by Personal Interview.
- Written test consists of following sections: English language, Quantitative ability, Reasoning & General Intelligence, Social concern. Generally the written test will be conducted in May 2017.
How to fill Magadh University Online Application Form?
- Candidates should visit the official site of university that is www.magadhuniversity.ac.in.
- Go to “Study at MU” tab available at the home page of official site.
- Select the appropriate link as per the courses.
- Read the notification carefully and hit the suitable link to apply online.
- Now fill ‘Contact Information’ and against submit it, after that fill Educational Qualification’ and again submit it.
- Than pay your apply application fee through proper channel.
- At last submit your complete application and take print out of it for future use.
Read Here: Procedure to fill online Application Form
Students can also able to get prospectus along with admission forms from the direct institution by making the payment of Rs. 500/- Candidates can also download the application form from the official website and then send the filled form along with a demand draft and the required documents to the below mentioned address.
Bodh - Gaya – 824234, Bihar
- Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: April 2017
- Date of Exam: May 2017
You may get other details about Magadh University Admission 2017 through this Official Website.
Top College Updates