- Percentage of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Date of Birth
- Percentage of marks in the 4th optional subject,
- Community wise Categorization
- The marks of Class XI and XII will be taken to shortlist and allot the seats.
TNEA Counselling Procedure
- Declaration of Merit List: First of all, the Anna University releases the merit list of shortlisted candidates for the counseling process.
- Document Verification: Shortlisted candidates are required to visit on the prescribed date and venue for the verification of documents.
- Seat Allotment: After the verification of documents the university allots the seats to the candidates. Now the candidates have to choose their suitable colleges and branches that might be obtainable.
- Payment of Fee: Candidates must have to pay the requisite fee for their course and counseling through proper mediums.
- Reporting at allotted college: At last candidates have to report to the allotted college for the confirmation of admission.
- 10th Mark Sheet
- TNEA Marksheet
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC&DNC, BC and BCM
- 12th / Equivalent / Diploma Mark Sheet
- H. Sc. / Diploma Hall Ticket
- First of all visit the official website i.e. www.annauniv.edu
- Now, press the appropriate downloading link for “TNEA Counselling Schedule”.
- A PDF file containing counselling dates and time as per the cut off marks will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Candidates are required to appear for admission process as per the schedule along with their documents at the below mentioned venue.
Starting of Sports Counselling
Counselling for Differently abled
General Counselling will be starting on
Have a Look On Below Links