Anna University TNEA Counselling
ANNA University TNEA Counselling
- Percentage of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Date of Birth
- Percentage of marks in the 4th optional subject,
- Community wise Categorization
- The marks of Class XI and XII will be taken to shortlist and allot the seats.
- Declaration of Merit List: First of all, the Anna University releases the merit list of shortlisted candidates for the counseling process.
- Document Verification: Shortlisted candidates are required to visit on the prescribed date and venue for the verification of documents.
- Seat Allotment: After the verification of documents the university allots the seats to the candidates. Now the candidates have to choose their suitable colleges and branches that might be obtainable.
- Payment of Fee: Candidates must have to pay the requisite fee for their course and counseling through proper mediums.
- Reporting at allotted college: At last candidates have to report to the allotted college for the confirmation of admission.
- 10th Mark Sheet
- TNEA Marksheet
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC&DNC, BC and BCM
- 12th / Equivalent / Diploma Mark Sheet
- H. Sc. / Diploma Hall Ticket
- First of all visit the official website i.e. www.annauniv.edu
- Now, press the appropriate downloading link for “TNEA 2016 Counselling Schedule”.
- A PDF file containing counselling dates and time as per the cut off marks will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Candidates are required to appear for admission process as per the schedule along with their documents at the below mentioned venue.
Read More Anna University Updates