CLAT CounsellingCLAT Counselling 2017: National Law University is going to conduct CLAT Counselling for providing admission to Under Graduate and Post Graduate Law Degree Programmes. For getting admission to UG and PG law Degree Programmes, aspirants first qualify the Entrance Exam which will be held in the month of May 2017. You may get the complete details regarding Counselling Procedure, Seat Allotment, and Fee etc from the below section.
CLAT CounsellingCLAT Counselling Procedure:
Publication of First Indicative List Based on Merit Cum Preference:
The university-wise merit-cum-preference list will get published with the effect from 1st June 2017, on official website of organization. Candidates are advised to check the list first.
Payment of CLAT Counselling Fee & Option Exercising by Shortlisted Candidates:
After that, provisionally selected candidates required to make the payment of counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- and exercise any one of the following options. Mainly, there are two options from which candidates have to select any one and theses are ‘Shifting’ and ‘Lock’.
- Shifting – Contenders who select ‘Shifting’ option shall be considered against any vacancy arising in NLU(s) of his or her higher choice via subsequent allotment list. There shall be upward shifting in order of candidates’ preferences provided in the application form
- Lock – Aspirants who have chosen ‘Lock’ option confirms his or her choice of the allotted NLU. As soon as the candidates choose the lock option, he/she will not able to shift to any other NLU(s) of his or her higher choice in case of any vacancy arising thereafter at the subsequent stage during counselling process.
Do you need Money for College Fee? : Grab Details
List of Finalized Candidates After Submission Of Fee:
After the payment process, organization will publish second List of Finalized Candidates who has to make the payment of fees. Aspirants who want to leave the counselling process can withdraw from the admission process up June, 2017. However, a fee of Rs. 10,000/- will be deducted from the deposited counselling fee.
CLAT Seat Allotment Third List:
- Once the second list declared, the university will declare third list allotting seats to candidates in the month June 2017.
- Along with the list of selected aspirants, a list of waitlisted candidates will also be released against dropped out candidates.
- On completion of seat allotment, contenders are required to move toward the allotted NLU with the balance amount towards the admission and other fees.
- Aspirants are also required to carry all supporting documents and certificates in support of caste, age, education, etc and produce the same at the time of admission in the concerned NLU.
- Candidates, who are failed to report NLU, will automatically lose their claim for admission and their entire amount of the counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- will be forfeited.
- As soon as the process of allotting Third List of seat get completed. Organization will circulate fourth and final allotment list latest on June, 2017.
- Candidates whose name will appear in the fourth and final allotment list have to pay Rs. 50,000/- till July, 2017.
- At last, candidates who will get selected and whose name appear in fourth and final allotment list need to approach the allotted NLU with the balance amount towards the admission and other fees. The shifted candidates have to report and carry out the admission formalities in NLU allotted to them against fourth list.
- Candidates who are going to appear to assign NLU need to accompany themselves with documents and certificates in original.
- Contenders who are unable to reach the assigned NLU and failed to complete the further admission process will automatically lose full amount for admission.
- Original and copy of CLAT counselling letter
- Original and photocopy of admit card
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the approved power
- 10th & 12th class photocopy of certificates
- Original degree/provisional certificate if applicants are appearing
- 4-6 Passport size Colour photographs
- Other relevant certificates
|Events||CLAT Counselling Date|
|Publication of First Indicative List Based on Merit Cum Preference||first week of June 2017|
|Payment of Counselling Fee & Option Exercising by Shortlisted Candidates||Second week of June 2017|
|Publication of second list containing the names of finalized candidates and additional waitlisted candidates||Second week of June 2017|
|Publication of Third Allotment List||Third week of June 2017|
|Reporting & Completion of Admission Formalities at the Allotted NLUs||Last week of June 2017|
|Publication of Fourth & Final Allotment List||Last Week of June 2017|
|Completion of Admission Formalities at the allotted NLUs against fourth allotment List||First week of July 2017|
- CLAT Online Application Form
- CLAT Admit Card
- CLAT Cut Off
- How To Crack CLAT
- LAW Entrance Exams
- CLAT Result
- CLAT Answer Key
For more details regarding CLAT Counselling 2017 candidates may go through the Official Website.