List of Universities Not Recognised By UGCWe are living in the World of Technology and Modernization increasing day by day. So, it’s very important for every person to have good education so that he / she will compete with the World.
Do you know about fake Universities or Universities which are not recognised by UGC?
UGC (University Grants Commission) is the Organization authorised by Government of India and has some rules and regulations regarding criteria for all the Universities. Universities must be eligible according to the rules made byUGC. There are many conditions or criteria for Universities to be passed so that students studying in those Universities should have bright future.
Those Universities who do not fulfil the criteria of UGC, UGC do not give them recognition and as we all know without recognition Universities are considered to be fake.
Reason for fake Universities
There are many reasons like:
- Population is the major factor for this. As population is increasing day by day so demand for colleges is also increasing due to which every small city or small town has lots of colleges.
- People having lack of knowledge or lack of awareness about Universities that which is better or which is fake.
- Another factor is that competition is increasing at very fast rate due to which students take admission in any college because they just want to become graduate nothing else matters for them.
Do you know how many Universities are running in India?
- You found this interesting but in India total 620 Universities are running.
- Out of 620, 298 Universities are State Universities, 130 are Deemed Universities, 44 re Central Universities and 148 are private Universities
List of major Universities considered being fake
- Maithili University/Vishwavidyalaya, Darbhanga, Bihar.
- Varanaseya Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Varanasi (UP) Jagatpuri, Delhi.
- Commercial University Ltd., Daryaganj, Delhi.
- United Nations University, Delhi.
- Vocational University, Delhi.
- ADR-Centric Juridical University, ADR House, 8J, Gopala Tower, 25 Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110 008.
- Indian Institute of Science and Engineering, New Delhi.
- Badaganvi Sarkar World Open University Education Society, Gokak, Belgaum, Karnataka.
- St. John’s University, Kishanattam, Kerala.
- Kesarwani Vidyapith, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
- Raja Arabic University, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- D.D.B. Sanskrit University, Putur, Trichi, Tamil Nadu.
- Indian Institute of Alternative Medicine, Kolkata.
- Mahila Gram Vidyapith/Vishwavidyalaya, (Woman’s University) Prayag, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- Indian Education Council of U.P., Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- Gandhi Hindi Vidyapith, Prayag, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- National University of Electro Complex Homeopathy, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Netaji Sub hash Chandra Bose University (Open University), Achaltal, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.
- Uttar Pradesh Vishwavidyalaya, Kosi Kalan, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh.
- Maharaja Pratap Shiksha Nike tan Vishwavidyalaya, Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh.
- Indraprastha Shiksha Parishad, Institutional Area, Khoda, Makanpur, Noida Phase-II, Uttar Pradesh.
- Gurukul Vishwavidyalaya, Vridanvan, Uttar Pradesh.
So, Students are requested to take admissions in Universities which are approved by UGC only.
Have a look on below Links