Ministry of Culture Scholarship
How To Prepare For Scholarship Exam
- Thumri, Dadra, Tappa, Qawali, Ghazal,
- Light Classical music based on Carnatic Style, etc.
- Rabindra Sangeet, Nazrul Geeti, Atulprasad.
- Aspirants must be an Indian Nationals;
- Applicants are required to have an adequate general education to pursue their training effectively;
- Contestants must give evidence of their desire to make the pursuit of their training effectively; As Ministry of Culture Scholarship are meant for advanced training and not for beginners, candidates must have already acquired a degree of proficiency in the chosen field.
- Aspirants must have undergone a minimum of 5 years training with their Guru/Institutes. The Certificate to this effect in Part II of the Proforma duly signed by the present Guru / Institute and former Guru/ Institute (if any) should be submitted along with the application;
- Contenders need to have an adequate knowledge in the connected arts/ disciplines.
Scholarship in India
- One attested copy of degrees, diplomas and certificates, etc. if any, in support of statement made regarding education qualifications, experiences, etc. in the application.
- Age Proof certificate
- One passport size recently taken photograph; the candidate applying for dance should send, in addition, three photographs in costume in full form in actual different dancing poses.
- In the case of candidates applying for Ministry of Culture Scholarship in the field of Painting, Sculpture and Applied Arts, they are required to send attested copies of photographs of the original works.
- Training Certificates
- The candidates may Apply Online from the official link given below by pressing the “Next” link at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill the online application with relevant details and submit the application.
- You must provide the running e-mail ID.
- Take printout of it and should forward to the below address.