Ordnance Factory Admit Card
- Ordnance Factory Hall Ticket Download Steps
- Ordnance Factory Exam Pattern
- Ordnance Factory Exam Centre
- Ordnance Factory Exam Date
- Aspirants are advised to visit the official site of organization that is ofbindia.gov.in.
- On home page of official site go to “NEWS UPDATE” section and hit the “More” link.
- On next page select “Hit Here to print Admit Card for Phase-I written examination. The date for Phase-II written examination will be notified later” link
- Again follow “To DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR PHASE - I. Download of Admit Card starts from 10/03/2017” and select “Hit Here” link.
- Now Ordnance Factory Hall Ticket page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Then enter the required details like as Registration Number, Date of Birth or Mobile Number etc.
- Then your entry card will be shown on the computer screen.
- Candidates may easily download it or can take print out of Admit Card and bring it at the time of examination.
For Non-ITI Candidates
Written Test (Total Questions 150) consisting of questions on English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude/ Reasoning, as per Madhyamik
Duration of Exam: 03 hours
No Negative Marking
For ITI Candidates
Written Test (Total Questions 150)
Part - A: Questions on English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude/Reasoning approx. 40% out of total number of questions.
Part - B: Questions on the group of subject trades - approx. 60% out of total number of questions.
- Entrants will be allowed to enter examination centre with valid ADMIT CARD only, showing clear Photo, Signature & Left Thumb Impression.
- Hence the contenders are recommended to make sure that their proper clear PHOTO, SIGNATURE & Left Thumb Impression have been uploaded and are printed on the Hall Ticket.
- Aspirants should not attempt impression or take assist of any impersonator at any stage of assortment process or try to copy from neighboring applicants, books and use of any electronic gadgets.
- If any applicant is found using any type of unfair means during the examination, the entry of candidate will be disqualified immediately and aspirants will not be permitted to appear in any of exams/written test conducted by Ordnance Factories.
- The applicants are required to ensure that the following details appear on the Admit Card print-out.
- Forenoon Session: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Afternoon Session: 02:30 PM to 05:30 PM
Take Help From These Preparation Stuff