Ordnance Factory Admit Card
Ordnance Factory Admit Card 2017: Indian Ordnance Factory has issued Ordnance Factory Admit Card for Phase – I Examination.Organization is going to conduct Phase – I written exam on 26.03.2017 for selection to the 7048 Posts of Trade Apprentices (Non-ITI & ITI). Candidates who are going to participate in exam may get the Ordnance Factory Call Letter through this page. You can also download IOF Admit Card from official site.
This Page Includes:
- Ordnance Factory Hall Ticket Download Steps
- Ordnance Factory Exam Pattern
- Ordnance Factory Exam Centre
- Ordnance Factory Exam Date
To download Ordnance Factory Non-ITI & ITI Admit Card from official site, candidates must follow the below represented instructions. Candidates may also get the complete details regarding Indian Ordnance Factory Admit Card from the below section of this page which is written by the team members of privatejobshub.in
Ordnance Factory Admit Card
Process to download Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentices Admit Card:
- Aspirants are advised to visit the official site of organization that is ofbindia.gov.in.
- On home page of official site go to “NEWS UPDATE” section and hit the “More” link.
- On next page select “Hit Here to print Admit Card for Phase-I written examination. The date for Phase-II written examination will be notified later” link
- Again follow “To DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR PHASE - I. Download of Admit Card starts from 10/03/2017” and select “Hit Here” link.
- Now Ordnance Factory Hall Ticket page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Then enter the required details like as Registration Number, Date of Birth or Mobile Number etc.
- Then your entry card will be shown on the computer screen.
- Candidates may easily download it or can take print out of Admit Card and bring it at the time of examination.
Direct Link to Download: Ordnance Factory Admit Card
Something to Know:
IOF stands for Indian Ordnance Factories Organization - a family of 41 Ordnance Factories under the support of its corporate headquarters Ordnance Factory Board, Kolkata - hold the unique difference of over 200 years experience in defence production. Indian Ordnance Factories Organization releases recruitment notification and conducts recruitment examination time to time to fill up various vacant positions in various departments. The first phase will cover written examination for ITI pass for all factories and 26 factories for Non-ITI category.
Scheme of Examination:
For Non-ITI Candidates
Written Test (Total Questions 150) consisting of questions on English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude/ Reasoning, as per Madhyamik
Duration of Exam: 03 hours
No Negative Marking
For ITI Candidates
Written Test (Total Questions 150)
Part - A: Questions on English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude/Reasoning approx. 40% out of total number of questions.
Part - B: Questions on the group of subject trades - approx. 60% out of total number of questions.
More Details on Exam Pattern + Syllabus: Ordnance Factory Exam Syllabus
Medium Of Examination:
Aspirants can select English or Hindi or language of state in which ordnance factory selected by candidates is located (Bengali/ Marathi/ Oriya/ Tamil/ Telugu).
Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jabalpur Kolkata, Kanpur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune and Trichy
- Entrants will be allowed to enter examination centre with valid ADMIT CARD only, showing clear Photo, Signature & Left Thumb Impression.
- Hence the contenders are recommended to make sure that their proper clear PHOTO, SIGNATURE & Left Thumb Impression have been uploaded and are printed on the Hall Ticket.
- Aspirants should not attempt impression or take assist of any impersonator at any stage of assortment process or try to copy from neighboring applicants, books and use of any electronic gadgets.
- If any applicant is found using any type of unfair means during the examination, the entry of candidate will be disqualified immediately and aspirants will not be permitted to appear in any of exams/written test conducted by Ordnance Factories.
- The applicants are required to ensure that the following details appear on the Admit Card print-out.
A. Name and Roll No.
B. Clear photo for Identification purpose
C. Legible signature
D. Clear Left Thumb Impression
E. Complete address of the Centre
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
Phase – I Examination will be Held On: 26.03.2017
- Forenoon Session: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Afternoon Session: 02:30 PM to 05:30 PM
Candidates can download the Ordnance Factory Admit Card 2017 through above provided direct official link. Dear Visitor, you can subscribe our free email service to get all latest updates in your mailbox. You can join us on Facebook and Google Plus. We will send all latest updates on your Facebook wall. You can also book mark on this web portal privatejobshub.in by pressing Ctrl+D option for your suitability.
Take Help From These Preparation Stuff