Current Affairs July
Current Affairs July 2016: Those aspirants who are preparing for any competitive or entrance examination need to know about latest Current Affairs July. To crack any competitive exam candidates should have complete knowledge of latest affairs and issues. Here on this page we have provided current affairs quiz and also the latest question and answers in the PDF format that will surely helpful to aspirants to crack any examination.
Every year each well known organizations like UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banks etc announces so many recruitment examination notices to hire the capable job hunters on various vacant positions. And innumerable aspirants prepares for these examination every year. Those who want to prepare well they should have complete knowledge of latest issues about entertainment, politics, sports, science and more.
Here on this page the team of privatejobshub.inis providing the Current Affairs which has been noticed to happen in the month of July. Applicants may also check the Current Affairs Question And Answers and download in the PDF format. Below you can check the latest question and answers of Current issues let’s have a look…!!!!
Read Here: Current Affairs June
Highlights of Latest Current Affairs
- International Day of Yoga 2016 observed across the world
- Current Affairs Recap of the Day: 20 June 2016
- Current Affairs Quiz: 20 June 2016
- Union Government introduces Radical changes in FDI Policy regime; Grants 100% FDI in Defence Sector
- India, Thailand signed 2 agreements on cooperation in culture and education sectors
- India gets first women fighter pilots; Commissioned 3 pilots in Batch-1
- NASA unveils X-57 Hybrid Electric Research Plane
- Sri Lankan pacer Shaminda Eranga suspended by ICC for illegal action
- World Refugee Day observed on 20 June
- International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict observed
- Renowned Educationalist Jeppiaar passes away
- URJA Mobile app launched to enhance consumer connect with Urban Power Distribution sector
- India, South Korea launches Korea Plus, an initiative to strengthen relations
- Bipin R Patel appointed as President of Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- India won Silver medal at Archery World Cup in Antalya
- Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg won 2016 Formula 1 Grand Prix of Europe
- Australia won Hero Hockey Champions Trophy 2016
- PM Modi outlines RAPID, a five-point charter for tax administrators at the Rajasva Gyan Sangam
- Union Ministry of AYUSH released Yog Geet for International Day of Yoga–2016
- State Bank of India floats IT Innovation Start-up Fund to assist start-ups in fintech space
- Union Government notified 10 coastal police stations extending their jurisdiction to 200 nautical miles
- Microsoft & AICTE signed agreement to build app for HRD ministry's SWAYAM platform
- India signs two MoUs with Namibia on capacity building for civil servants, centre of excellence in ICT
- Wetlands in India: Significance, Threats & Conservation
- Kolkata-Ashuganj-Tripura transit facility becomes operational between India and Bangladesh
- Sunil Mittal elected Chairman of International Chamber of Commerce
- China to operationalise the exascale supercomputer Tianhe -3 by 2020
- Draft National Wind-Solar Hybrid Policy 2016 released
- Scientists announces Human Genome Project-Write to synthesize entire genome
Check Here: National Current Affairs
Current Affairs Question And Answers
Q-1 The World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought is being celebrated every year to mark the urgent need to curb the desertification process?
1. June 14th
2. June 15th
3. June 16th
4. June 17th
Ans.) June 17th
Q-2) Manimala Devi Passed away due to prolonged illness at the age of 86 in Odisha. She belonged to which field?
Q-3) What is the official slogan for the Rio Olympic and Paralympic Games in South America revealed by Rio Olympics 2016 organising Committee?
1. A New Sport
2. A New arena
3. A New World
4. A New Earth
Ans.) A New World
Q-4) India Men’s Hockey Team is set a record to appear in the final match of which trophy against Australia in 36 years?
1. Hero Champions Trophy
2. Stanley Cup
3. Dhyanchand Cup
4. World Cup
Ans.) Hero Champions Trophy
Q-5) National Aquarium in Baltimore decided to create an Ocean side first sanctuary for Bottle Nose dolphins in which continent?
4. North America
Ans.) North America
Q-6) Which country has launched the Nuclear-powered icebreaker Ship named Arktika, is the largest and most powerful vessel of the type in the world?
4. United States
Also Read: Samanya Gyan Darpan
Q-7) Which country scientists have grown a living bone in the lab to repair large defects in the head and face of patient?
3. United States
Ans.) United States
Q-8) Who has been appointed as the American Ambassador to Malaysia by US President Barack Obama after succession of Joseph Y Yun?
1. Kamala ShirinLakhdhir
2. Kamalini Mukherjee
3. Kamala Shrinivasan
4. Kamalnath ShirinLakhdhir
Ans.) Kamala ShirinLakhdhir
Q-9 Uber has signed agreement with which group to help its drivers own Indica and Indigo cars with less hassle for Hyderabad City?
1. Reliance Group
2. Adani Group
3. Tata Group
4. Wipro Group
Ans.) Tata Group
Read Here: Pratiyogita Darpan
Q-10) Which bank was awarded with the CFBP Jamnalal Bajal Award for Fair Business Practices under the category Service Enterprises Large in Mumbai?
1. State Bank of India
2. Andhra Bank
3. Karnataka Bank
4. HDFC Bank
Ans.) Karnataka Bank
Q-11) Who has been awarded with Vivian Fonseca Scholar Award 2016 at the ADA’s 76th Scientific sessions in New Orleans, Louisiana?
1. Shashank S Shah
2. Shanmuk S Shah
3. Chaturvedi S Shah
4. Mahayana S Shah
Ans.) Shashank S Shah
Q-12) What is the name of the project framed by the Ministry of Science and Technology in order to cope with water scarcity in Agricultural Sector?
Check Here: Sports Quiz
Q-13) Union Government has signed agreement with which authority for handling exploration and other activities related to Poly metallic Sulphides?
1. International Seabed Authority
2. International Rockcut Authority
3. National Rockcut Authority
4. National Molten Sulphides Authority
Ans.) International Seabed Authority
Q-14) Mumbai Based Reserve Bank of India has taken steps to simplify the registration process for which organization?
1. Nidhi Companies
2. Non Banking Financial Companies
3. Private Banks
4. All of these
Ans.) Non Banking Financial Companies
Q-15) Bangladesh’s Shipping Minister Shahjahan Khan inaugurated the operation at which port in central Bangladesh?
Know about: Political Current Affairs
Q-16) Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu has flagged off country’s first time tabled freight train, named Cargo Express between which stations?
1. Delhi to Mumbai
2. Delhi to Kolkata
3. Delhi to Bengaluru
4. Kolkata to Mumbai
Ans.) Delhi to Bengaluru
Q-17) Renowned Novelist and Critique Mudrarakshas passed away due to prolonged illness in Uttar Pradesh. He belonged to which language novelist?
Q-18) India won over three ODI Matches against Zimbabwe in Zimbabwe headed by whom to lead the team in the series?
1. Virat Kohli
2. Suresh Raina
4. Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Ans.) Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Know about: Sports As A Career Option For Students In India
Q-19) The Indian men’s 4×400 m relay team created a new national record at the International Sprint and Relay Teams Cup in which country?
3. South Korea
Q-20) Which animal has become the first known mammal to go extinct due to human caused climate Change?
1. Red Tailed Monkey
2. Orange Coloured Lion
3. Tiny Rodent
4. Small Cuckoo
Ans.) Tiny Rodent
Dear aspirants! Here in the above section we have provided complete details about Current affairs July 2016 and latest Quiz or question and answers, hope that will be beneficial to you, If You have any query or suggestion then you may write us in comment box or keep visiting privatejobshub.in regularly to get latest updates.