CUSAT Counselling 2017: Registration Link Open Now !!! Attend Counselling as per CUSAT Counselling Schedule !!!! For admission to Under Graduate and Post-Graduate Courses, Cochin Institute of Science and Technology is going to conduct Counselling on schedule date. Candidates who will qualify the CUSAT Entrance Exam which will be held in the month of April 2017 they may attend Counseling in the month of May/ June 2017. You may get complete details regarding Round 1, 2, 3 Registration Dates, Updated Schedule etc from this page.
You can get admission to UG & PG Courses as per Rank and Rank List will be prepared by Cochin Institute of Science and Technology after the declaration of result. Candidates may go through the below section of this page which is written by the team of privatejobshub.in for more details regarding CUSAT Registration Date .
CUSAT Counseling Procedure:
- The aspirants should register themselves at counseling venue. Only registered aspirants will be considered for allotment.
- After allotment, allotted aspirants must confirm their admission by paying prescribed fees and submitting the requisite documents failing which their candidature will be immediately cancelled and they will not be considered against any vacancies henceforth.
- Aspirants who do not report for counseling on particular date and time as per schedule will not be considered for admission in University.
- All aspirants listed in rank list are eligible to participate in CUSAT admissions.
What Should You Think Before Get Admission in College? : Read Here
Certificates required to be produced by candidates:
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy
- Original Admit card
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on prospect
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Score card (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- 4-6 Passport size photographs
Documents Required for Counselling: Check Here
General Category Candidates
SC/ST Category Candidates
NRI Quota (For B.Tech Programmes Only)
Mode of Payment:
Candidates are required to pay application fee through Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, CUSAT payable at Ernakulam.
Do you need Money for College Fee? : Grab Details
How to apply for CUSAT Counselling ?
- Willing candidates can register themselves by filling application form
- Aspirants must have valid user id and password chosen during Registration.
- Fill the form with all relevant details carefully without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application if required.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- After successfully submitting the application, at last candidates should take printout of application form to proceed further for counselling and admission.
CUSAT Counselling Schedule:
Counseling will be Held: In the month of May/ June 2017
For more details regarding CUSAT Counselling 2017, go through the Official Website.
Have a look on below links