- Counseling will be conducted in offline mode only.
- Allotment of MBBS seats will be done as per aspirant’s rank in entrance exam merit list. It must be noted that allotment will be done as per merit list after satisfying the eligibility criteria.
- No individual letters will be sent to preferred aspirants. Aspirants have to attend the counselling process as per the schedule allotted to them as per their rank.
- Aspirants have to produce original Mark Sheet of qualifying examination and other original documents.
- Admission will not be finalized unless aspirants produce all the original documents and the transfer certificate at time of counselling.
- Pass certificate of both 10th and 12th class along with marksheet.
- Admit Card.
- Score Card.
- Community certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC other) signed by the authorized authority.
- Passport size photographs.
- Character and conduct certificate from the head of the institute last studied.
- Transfer certificate from the head of the institution last studied.
- Age certificate showing the date of birth (birth certificate or class X Std. certificate).
Check Out: JIPMER Results
JIPMER Counselling Dates :
As soon as, university will release any latest news regarding this advt., this page will be updated. So students are advised to keep stay in touch with us. You can subscribe our free email service for up to date details directly in your mailbox. As all contestants are on face book so you can follow us on Face book and Google Plus also. We will send you all information on your face book timeline.
Have a Look On Below Links