- PTU Counseling Process
- Steps To Fill Online Registration Form
- PTU Counseling Dates
PTU Counseling Procedure
- First of all the candidates have to pay requisite amount of counseling fee that is mention in official notification.
- Candidates have to select the Bank for paying the counseling fee through online and fill the form for fee online take a printout of e-deposit slip.
- Deposit the counselling fee through cash to the desired Bank.
- After the successful submission of the PTU Counselling fee you have to fill the online registration form.
- After online registration you have to login to the home page of the official website and on the home page you will find the options which will help you for a better choice locking.
- Particular seat will be allotted on the basis of marks obtained in Entrance Exam.
- PTU Merit List and seat allotment will be uploaded on official website of college and seats will be accessible based on their selection and in order of their merit.
- Students who are allotted a seat will also be conversant via SMS and a part of fee of Institute will have to be paid by candidates who are allotted a seat, within seven days.
- After success registration candidates are called for the verification of documents.
- All the candidates are required to bring their original and a set of photocopies of documents with them.
- Original and photocopies of 10th/ 12th Score card
- Original and Xerox copies of 10th / 12th Passing certificates
- Entrance exam score card
- Couselling call letter.
- Domicile certificate.
- Caste/ category certificate
- 4-6 passport size photographs
- Other documents as mentioned in the counselling notification.
- Students, firstly you need to open Official website which is www.ptuaccounts.ac.in.
- After opening official web portal, you may fill required information and select selected bank name.
- Then, must fill fee details through online mode and take printout of E-Receipt.
- After 1st registration, you may need to again open official website that is www.ptuadmissions.nic.in.
- After that, Hit on ‘Student’s Corner’ section and press appropriate link.
- Now must fill online registration form with complete information and hit on ‘Submit’ button to record entered details.
- At last, acquire printout of it and keep it safe for future need and when aspirants go for counselling process, they must bring Xerox or original certificates.
Starting a New Life in College