Name of the Organization
West Bengal University of Technology
Common entrance test (CET)
- Students should go to official site that is www.wbut.ac.in
- Now go to ‘admission’ section and choose appropriate link.
- Now fill registration form and know about schedule according to your rank in entrance exam.
- Fill choice of colleges and take print out of your call letter.
- Now go for attending counseling on schedule date.
- Participants should bring all required documents that are mentioned below on date of counseling.
- Pay your fee as required and choose college of your choice.
- At last pay academic fee in the college and take admission on or before end date decided by the college.
- Candidates are required to bring following documents with them.
- Original and photostate of call letter
- Two photocopies of class 10th and 12th class certificates
- Original and two photocopies of hall ticket.
- 4 to 7 passport size color photograph (colored/ black and white)
- Copy of result
- Original degree, or provisional certificates if candidate is pursuing
- Bank draft of the required admission fee
- Cast certificates signed by the authorized authority (only for reserved categories)
- Rank card and hall ticket with gazette officer sign.
- WBUT Entrance Exam will be held on: July 2017
- Counseling will be held in: July & August, 2017
Do you need Money for College Fee? Check This: Scholarships In India
Top College Updates