Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment
Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2017: An advertisement regarding Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment has been issued by Indian Army. Organization invites online applications form from Male and Female Engineering Graduates for filling up the various posts of Indian Army SSC Technical Vacancies. Contenders who want to apply must fill online application form on or before closing date that is 22nd February 2017.
This Page Includes:
- Vacancy Name
- Indian Army SSC Technical Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Army SSC Technical Age Limit
- Indian Army SSC Technical Pay Scale
- Steps to fill Online Application Form
- Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment Official Link
Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment
Indian Army SSC
SSC Technical Vacancies
Mode Of Apply
Last date to submit Application Form
Aspirants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria may apply against this recruitment till the closing date. Other appropriate details about Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment are well described in underneath section of this page by the team of privatejobshub.in
Name of Course:
- 49th SSC (Technical) Men
- 20th SSC (Technical) Women
- SSCW (Non Tech) for Widows of Defence Personnel
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Indian Army SSC Technical Vacancy should have passed the requisite Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course.
- The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, like, written, practicals, viva, projects, backlogs, etc.
- They should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA/OTA.
- Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA/OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate.
Check Here: Latest Engineering Jobs
Candidates who want to enhance their career in Indian Army their Nationality against Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment are as follow:
A candidate must either be:
i. A citizen of India, or
ii. A subject of Bhutan, or
iii. A subject of Nepal, or
iv. a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
v. a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
vi. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Get Complete Details on: Indian Army Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who will be selected against Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment will get a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-).
- On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lieutenant and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
- Army also provides free Medical Facilities for self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/Club/Sports Facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidised rate.
- The age of applying candidates against Indian Army SSC Technical 49th Notification are as follow:
- SSC (T) 49th Men and SSC (T)-20th Women:- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Apr 2017.
- For Widows of Defence Personnel with four years age relaxation 19 to 29 years.
Important Note Regarding Age Limitation:
- The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
- No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Indian Army SSC Technical Selection Procedure:
Selection of Applicants involves various phases that is well described below:
- Short listing of Applications
- Physical Standard
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and no request for changes are entertained in this regard.
Candidates will put through two-stage selection procedure that is Stage I and Stage II. Those applicants who successfully qualify the Stage I will be able to appear in Stage II. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
Get Here Interview/Exam Cracking Tips & Strategies: How to Prepare For SSB
Indian Army SSC Tech 49 Merit List:
- Provisions of preparation of merit list and allotment of entry
- It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview does not confirm final selection.
- Higher educational qualifications, previous performances, NCC background, etc, have no role to play in the merit list.
How to fill Indian Army SSC Application Form?
Aspirants may apply against Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment by filling online application form and you may use the below stated steps to fill application form:
- Applicants may need to log on to the Official website of organization is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then hit on “Officers Entry Apply/Login” link available on the homepage.
- Now press on “Registration” link and must read entire information.
- After that must fill necessary information in application form correctly
- Upload the digital images of their documents (if required) and press submit button to record the entire details.
- After filling application form, take printout of filled form for future use.
Must Check: How to Fill Online Application Form
Documents Required at the time of Selection Process:-
One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affix with photograph attested by Govt Gazetted Officer.
- Attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof
- Attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet
- Attested copy of Engineering Degree/ Provisional Degree
- Attested copy of Mark Sheets of all Semesters
- Certificate form the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in the final year and final exams will be over by 01 April 2017 for final year appearing candidates of SSC(T) Entry.
- Equivalence certificate of the concerned university to claim equivalence (Refer Note 2 to Para 4 of this notification)
- All certificates in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself. Any candidate who does not carry these entire documents for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting.
- Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
Do You Know?
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application Form: 23rd January 2017
- Closing Date for submission Application Form: 22nd February 2017
You may visit this Official Link for receiving additional information concerning Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2017.
Have a Look On Below Links