Current Affairs August
Current Affairs August 2016: Candidates who are looking for Current Affairs August 2015 they can check all the latest news from this page. We are also providing here some important Quiz/questions and answers related to Current Affairs which will definitely help you all in competitions examinations.
For getting any government jobs you have to appear competitive exam. Current affair is the compulsory section of any competitive exam. So you must know latest updates which are happening over the world.
Privatejobshub is also providing you Current Affairs question and answers in PDF form that you may free download. You should take a look on Current Affairs August that is gathered on this page.
Current Affairs August 2015
Latest Current News
- Indian-American Amitoj Chhabra won Junior Title at US Powerlifting Championships 2015
- India ranked 12th in terms of power generation from nuclear source
- R.D. Burman: The Prince of Music written by Khagesh Dev Burman
- BEE signed agreement with RECPDCL for Partial Risk Guarantee Fund for Energy Efficiency
- Soyuz rocket with 3 astronauts launched towards ISS
- NDRI scientists developed technique to decrease cholesterol level in Ghee
- SC rejected Union Government’s review plea seeking OBC status for Jats
- New fish species named Puntius Dolichopterus discovered in Kerala
- India and Singapore signed agreement to enhance maritime cooperation
- Noted Hollywood actor Olaf Pooley passed away
- Workshop held to discuss Pam Rajput Committee’s recommendation on Status of Women
- 36th annual American Book Awards announced
- Union I&B Ministry approved ENIL proposal to purchase TV Today Network’s Oye FM
- Japan committed $6 billion to Mekong region countries at 7th Mekong-Japan Summit in Tokyo.
Latest GK Question & Answer
Q. 01: "International Yoga Day" celebrates on -
1. 5th June
2. 20th June
3. 21st June
4. 22nd June
Q. 02: "Love @ Facebook" is written by -
1. Hindol Sengupta
2. Nikita Singh
3. Chetan Bhagat
4. Anurag Mathur
Q. 03: Unsorted transaction that can used to immediately update database is called -
1. Direct database access
2. Sequential database access
3. Alternate database access
4. Instance database access
Q. 04: Radio Carbon Dating is use to estimate age of -
Q. 05: Male mosquitoes take their food from -
1. The human blood
2. The standing water
3. The sap of plants
4. The dung and other debris
Q. 06: What is the meaning of word 'Sangam' in the Sangam Age?
1. Royal Court
2. Assembly of poets
3. Assembly of religious leaders
4. Meeting of rivers
Q. 07: Which of the following lakes is situated on West Coast of India?
Q. 08: GIS stands for -
1. Geographical Integrated System
2. Geographical Information System
3. Geometrical Integrated System
4. General Immunity System
Q. 09: National AIDS research Institute is at -
2. New Delhi
Q. 10: Which of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
1. Vitamin B - Pyridoxine
2. Vitamin C - Ascorbic acid
3. Vitamin E - Alphatocopherol
4. Vitamin D - Sunshine
Q. 11: The union government has approved Transit Oriented Development (TOD) Policy for ____?
1. New Delhi
Q. 12: When and where was All India Kisan Sabha formed?
1. 1935 - Bombay
2. 1942 - Kanpur
3. 1938 - Calcutta
4. 1936 - Lucknow
Q. 13: Which of following feature of Indian constitution was borrowed from U.S.A.?
1. Rule of law
2. Fundamental Right
3. Rigid Constitution
4. Directive principles of state policy
Q. 14: The parliament is empowered to make laws on any subject of state list during -
Q. 15: In Union Budget, GDP growth rate for year 2015-16 has been projected at -
1. 8.0 - 8.5%
2. 7.0 - 7.5%
3. 7.5 - 8.0%
4. 8.5 - 9.0%
Candidates may stay with us for more career related information by regularly checking our page. You can also join us on Facebook or Google Plus for more information and latest updates of Current Affairs August 2016.
Have a Look On the Below Given Links