IWST RecruitmentIWST Recruitment 2017: Institute of Wood Science and Technology, Bangalore has librated an advertisement titled as IWST Recruitment. The organization is going to hire career oriented candidates for filling up IWST vacancy of Chief Trainer and Assistant trainer. Interested contenders can attend walk – in – interview on 10th January 2017.
This page consists:
- Vacancy Details
- Required Qualification
- Age Restriction
- Salary Details
- Applying Process
- Mode of Selection
- Important Date
- Official Note
Institute of Wood Science and Technology, Bangalore
Name of Post
Chief Trainer, Assistant trainer
Process of Selection
Date of Interview
10th January 2017
- Chief Trainer
- Assistant trainer
- Applicants, who are going to apply for Institute of Wood Science and Technology, they must have ITI/Diploma in engineering in relevant discipline with required experience.
- Candidates must have minimum of one year experience in use of computer and AutoCAD as per the requirement of the organization.
- Candidates, who want to apply for jobs in Institute of Wood Science and Technology, Bangalore they should not be less than 18 years as per the requirement of the organization.
- The upper age and relaxation in age of the contenders will be according to the rules of the selection committee of the organization or government.
Candidates, who want to grab Institute of Wood Science and Technology, Bangalore Recruitment after selection they will get an impressive amount of salary on the basis of their experience so check below –
- Chief Trainer: Rs.45000/- per month
- Assistant Trainer: Rs.30000/- per month
- Candidates, who want to apply for IWST jobs they will be selected on the basis of their performance in walk – in – interview.
- The Candidates must bring original certificates of qualification along with a set of attested photo copies and resume with one Passport size at the time of interview.
How to apply for IWST Recruitment?
- Contenders, who want to apply for vacancy in IWST they have to go through the official website of the organization that is iwst.icfre.gov.in.
- Then hit on “Walk – in interview” which is available at the right side on the home page.
- After that, candidates need to press on “Walk-in interview for Chief Trainer and Assistant trainer” link.
- Now you have to read complete advertisement and after that, prepare an application form.
- Fill complete details in the format of the form and attach all relevant documents along with the form.
- Candidates are informed that they have to bring original and testimonials at the time of interview on scheduled date.
Extension Hall, IWST
Institute of Wood Science and Technology P.O
Malleshwaram, Bangalore - 560 003
|Have a Look On Below Links|