NIRJAFT Recruitment 2017: National Institute of Research on Jute & Allied Fibre Technology, Kolkata has published a job advertisement as NIRJAFT Recruitment. In this concern, applications are invited by institute from suitable and eligible contenders to fill up vacant Posts of Senior Research Fellow. Candidates can apply for NIRJAFT Jobs by attending the walk-in-interview on schedule date along with duly filled application.
This Page Includes:
- Name of Posts
- Qualification Requirement
- Age Limitation
- Salary Details
- Official Notification Link
- Selection Process Include
- Mode of Applying
- Interview Venue
- Date of Walk-In
National Institute of Research on Jute & Allied Fibre Technology, Kolkata
Name of Posts
Senior Research Fellow
Date of walk in Interview
19th December 2016
Walk in Interview
Walk-in-interview is going to be held on 19th December 2016, aspirants who are captivated in applying against this notification can report at walk-in-interview along with detailed CV, certificates and documents. Applicants want more details regarding National Institute of Research on Jute & Allied Fibre Technology Recruitment, may go through this page which is written by the team of privatejobshub.in
Senior Research Fellow
Candidates must hold Master's Degree in Chemistry / Chemical Processing/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Microbiology / Polymer Science/Agriculture with 4 years/5 years Bachelor's degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor's degree and 2 years Master's degree should have NET qualification.
Get More: More Post Graduate Jobs
Candidate’s age should be 35 years for men and 40 years for women candidates as on interview date for NIRJAFT Kolkata Recruitment.
Selected candidates will get monthly salary of Rs.25, 000/- + 30% H.R.A. p.m. consolidated. (Rate of H.R.A. is subject to change as per Govt. of India Norms)
NIRJAFT Recruitment: Official Notification
Appointment of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Walk-In-Interview which will be conducted by selection committee of Institute for NIRJAFT Advertisement.
Process to apply:
- Candidates first visit the official site of National Institute of Research on Jute & Allied Fibre Technology, Kolkata that is www.nirjaft.res.in.
- Now, candidates follow “News” tab and hit “Walk-in-interview, SRF, ICAR-NIRJAFT, Kolkata, 2016” link.
- After that, a new page will appear showing several links. Aspirants have to hit on “Walk-in-interview for Senior Research Fellow (SFR) at ICAR-NIRJAFT, Kolkata, 2016.
- Read the advertisement attentively and type the application with complete details.
- Also, attach detailed CV and attested copies of age proof, qualifications and experience certificates and original certificates for verification along with a recent passport size photograph.
- At last, take prepared application, documents and certificates at time of walk-in-interview as on planned date, time and venue.
ICAR-NIRJAFT, 12, Regent Park, Kolkata-700040
Check Here: Jobs in Kolkata
Date of Walk In Interview: 19th December 2016
For any further details regarding the NIRJAFT Recruitment 2017, you may visit the above given official notification.
Have a Look On Below Links