Career in Healthcare Management
Career in Healthcare Management
- Those people who want to apply for Healthcare Management Course must hold atleast Bachelor's Degree with 50% from a recognized University / Institute.
- It can be a good choice for people with a background in science, medicine, physiotherapy or other concerned streams.
- Many colleges can ask for previous experience in hospitals or pharmaceutical organizations. However, it is essential to have some biology concerned subject in your graduation like microbiology, biotechnology, pharmacy, nursing, veterinary science, etc
- IMS, Devi AhilyaVishwavidyalaya University, Indore
- Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration, Hyderabad
- DMS, Madurai Kamraj University, Madurai
- The Institute of Health Management Research- IHMR, Jaipur
- TATA Institute of Social Sciences, TISS, Mumbai
- All India Institute of Medical Research- AIIMS, Delhi
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Institute of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Management and Research – IPHMR, Calcutta
- ASCI Hinduja Institute of Healthcare Management, Hyderabad
- KEM Healthcare Management Institute, Pune
- The pay scale in the stream of healthcare management may differ according to various factors like the academic record, the level of qualification, practical experience, etc
- The starting pay scale of an MBA Graduate in Hospital Administration may be anything from Rs. 2, 35,000 to Rs. 5, 50,000 depending on prior qualifications and college.
- The median salary of MBAs in Hospital Administration is approximately Rs. 4, 00,000.
- The remuneration has a steady growth arch and graduates may expect a healthy increase in their salary over time as they achieve experience.
- The salaries for MBA graduates are higher than that of MHA student, and the maximum remuneration can reach 25 lakh per annum.
- Healthcare Finance Managers: The job is extremely self-motivated and needs managers to be continually updated about the current insurance and healthcare financing regulations and opportunities to permit proficient payment handling.
- Medical and Health Service Management: MBAs in hospital administration have the option to work as Medical and Health Service managers who are indulged in the planning, directing and coordinating of all healthcare services offered by the healthcare service provider to make time and proficient delivery of all the services.
- Hospital Administrators: Hospital Administrators make sure that all of services offered by their Healthcare Institution works smoothly and efficiently, and patients get timely treatment. In larger Hospitals, there may be multiple administrators in charge of detailed sectors.
- Medical Director: Medical Directors are in charge to make sure correct and timely administration of treatments at clinics, hospitals, blood banks and other. They take care of any type of criticisms any patient may have and is the duty for the assignment of staff for each patient.
- Blood Bank Administrator: Blood Bank Administrators have the responsibility for proper checking of inventory and manage all operational functions of a blood bank. They get operational oversight to three most significant roles of a blood bank – receipt, storage and delivery.
- HR Recruiter: The role of HR Recruiter is to overseeing the selection of new staff including nurses, doctors and assistants at hospitals, nursing homes, blood banks, medical clinics and other healthcare institutes. HR Recruiters at medical facilities are responsible for maintaining a healthy atmosphere etc.
Have a Look On Below Links