PMC Bank Recruitment
PMC Bank Recruitment 2016: Punjab and Maharashtra Co-operative Bank has circulated a job notification about PMC Bank Recruitment. The organization is looking for the self motive and eligible job seekers to hire them on vacant positions of Management Trainee (MT) and Trainee Office Assistant.
Those candidates who wish to make their career bright in banking sector this is the good opportunity for all of them. Applicants may apply Online for PMC Bank Jobs on or before the closing date. Other appropriate details about PMC Bank Recruitment are well mentioned below on this page which is being provided by the team of privatejobshub.in.
PMC Bank Recruitment
Punjab and Maharashtra Cooperative Bank Ltd
Management Trainee (MT) and Trainee Office Assistant
Test and Interview
Last Date for apply
Apply As soon as possible
Name of the Post:
- Management Trainee (MT)
- Trainee Office Assistant
Applicants who are willing to apply for PMC Bank Vacancy they must have done graduation in relevant discipline from a recognized university / Institute.
Graduate jobs for candidates: Get Details
- Management Trainee (MT): 18 to 27 years
- Trainee Office Assistant: 18 to 25 years
Selected job hunters will get the salary as follows:
Management Trainee: Three years Training with CTC per month
- 1st Year - Rs. 15,960.00*
- 2nd Year - Rs. 17,630.00*
- 3rd Year - Rs. 19,325.00*
Trainee Office Assistant: Two years Training with CTC per month
- 1st Year - Rs.10,360.00*
- 2nd Year - Rs.11,845.00*
- Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in written test and Interview.
- The Online Objective Test will be conducted in English Language only.
- Online Objective Test: 100 Marks
- Duration of Test: 60 Minutes
How to Apply for PMC Bank Recruitment ?
Candidates who wish to apply for PMC Bank Application Form they must follow the below given instructions:
- First of all applicants have to visit official website that is pmcbank.com
- Then must upload scanned (digital) image of her/his photograph, Graduation mark sheet or HSC mark Sheet (as the case may be), caste certificate (if applicable) and birth proof as per the specifications
- Then submit online form within given time period and take a print out of it for further use.
10 Communication Skills Employers Need in an Employee: Read Now
Uploading Of Photograph And Documents:
The candidates should upload certain documents as per the details given below:
- Only .jpg/.png files will be allowed
- Size – up to 100kb
- Photograph should be in colour
(B)Documents – Mark Sheet, Birth Proof, Resume, Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Only .pdf/.doc files will be allowed
- Size – up to 1 MB
- Maximum five documents can be allowed for upload
Closing date: Apply as soon as possible
Note: For more details must check the Official Notification
Have a look on Below Links