Why Should We Hire You?
Why Should We Hire You?
- You can do the work and deliver outstanding results
- You will fit in delightfully and be a great addition to the team
- You possess a combination of ability and knowledge that make you stand out from the crowd
- Hiring you will make him look elegant and make his life easier
- For Smart & Perfect Answers for Freshers in Interview;
- Your quality of work is most important to justify this type of answer.
- Freshers have the best mind that could be experienced in diverse fields of employment such an answer will always add a positive point to your possibility of getting the job you are facing the interview of.
- Try to consider your answer in minimum words with utmost satisfactory conclusion to show your attitude about generalizing the outline of the justification in short.
- Your Honesty and Trustworthiness will only be seen all the way through your ideas on their question and so is the process that determines your seat in the association.
- This question aims to find out your stability and see if you would jump at the first opportunity offered to you.
- To answer just say that, “I intend to stay as long as I’m learning and growing & both of us are happy with the work.”
- To answer this question, you need to prepare well in advance.
- So, read through the requirements of the job properly and match the qualities, skills and experience you have with the requirement.
- And now offer this as a reason for you to be hired….
- Work and pressure are always going to co-exist. Might be you get pressure at work but you should be able to deal with it.
- So, the answer should be “Yes” backed up with some example where you worked under pressure.
- A person in a position needs to have some qualities, skills and expertise.
- Analyze the ones required as per position.
- BPOs run on technologies…
- So, you should be happy to learn them. Say “YES”.
- Thousand or Lakhs!! Stop there; just don’t jump at a figure when asked a question about expected salary.
- Ask interviewer, “What does the company offer for a position like this?”
- Or if you’re experienced and already have worked somewhere then say I expect something in mid thirties or something.
- Even if you are a fresher with excellent background records, still do the first one!
Have a look on below given links