Rajasthan Current Affairs
Rajasthan Current Affairs 2017: Dear visitors, if you are preparing for upcoming comparative exams and looking for Rajasthan Current Affairs, then you are at correct place.This page is created for those candidates who want to get updated with latest Affairs of the state of Rajasthan. We have also updated some GK Questions related to the Rajasthan state. You can also download Rajasthan GK Questions & Answers in PDF format also. So those applicants who are going to participate in any entrance examination they can get latest Rajasthan News Update through this page by online mode.
This Page Includes:
- Rajasthan Latest Current Affairs
- Rajasthan Update News
- Rajasthan GK Questions
- Rajasthan Facts
We have provided detailed information related to this concern on this page which is well structured by the entire team of privatejobshub.in. Contenders, If you are going to participate for any competitive exams or want to start their preparation then you may keep reading this page regularly to get updated with latest Rajasthan Affairs.
Rajasthan Current Affairs
Highlights Of Rajasthan Current Affairs 2017:
- Rajasthan High Court scraps 5% quota for Gujjars
- Rajasthan launches Amma canteen-type meal scheme
- PM Modi reviews drought situation in Rajasthan; Centre allocates over Rs 1,345 crore
- CM Vasundhara Raje declares 5,656 Rajasthan villages scarcity-hit
- 1975 Emergency imposed by Indira Gandhi to be part of Rajasthan school syllabus
- Libraries of over 13,000 govt schools in Rajasthan to have Bhagavad Gita
- Rajasthan Government launches Annapurna Rasoi Scheme
- Cancel illegal salt pans in Sambhar Lake: NGT
- BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections: Rajasthan Chief Minister
- Former Jaipur royal family supports Karni Sena on ''Padmavati''
- Earthquake in Jaipur, sparks panic
- Air India flight makes emergency landing after passenger suffers heart attack
- Rajasthan reels under cold grip; Mount Abu coldest at minus 2.4 deg C
- Liquor shops on highways to be shut in Rajasthan
- Income Tax officer arrested; new notes of Rs 24 lakh seized
- Gujarat Patel quota leader Hardik Patel arrested in Jaipur, Delhi CM Kejriwal demands release
Check Here Month Wise: Latest Current Affairs
Rajasthan GK Quiz:
1. The largest poppy seed producing district in rajsasthan is?
2. Which of the trees is known as Kalpvariksha of Thar?
3. In which city of Rajasthan the observatory of the Indian Weather Deparment Is located?
4. Mawat means :
A. Rainfall occurs due to winter cyclones
B. Rainfall from the Arabian monsoons
C. Rainfall from retreat monsoons
D. A type of Animal
5. Who was the first chief Minister of the Rajasthan?
A. Pandit Hiralal Shastri
B. Mohan Lal Sukhadia
C. Hira Lal Devpura
D. Shiv Charan Mathur
Also Check Here: National Current Affairs
6. What is the land territory boundary of Rajasthan?
A. 6920 KMs
B. 5920 KMs
C. 9620 KMs
D. 5290 KMs
7. Which is the highest peak of Rajasthan?
D. Guru Shikhar
8. The principal river for water supply in Rajasthan is:
9. The source of river Banas is :
A. Khamnor Hills
B. Bairath Hills
C. Kumbhalgarh Hills
D. Gogunda Hills
10. "Central Camel Breeding" Centre in Rajasthan is in which District:
Also Read: Samanya Gyan Darpan
Q11- The ploughed fields have been found at which among the following sites of Indus Valley Civilization in Rajasthan?
Q12- Who among the following is the author of “Vir Vinod” which gives a history of Mewar?
Q13- Which among the following accounts of ancient Rajasthan provided an information upon land revenue records?
[B]Hukumat ri Bahi
Q14- Who among the following is generally belived to have started gold coinage in Mewar?
[C]Rawal Ratan Singh
Q15- The Ganeshwar Civilization has been found in which among the following districts of Rajasthan?
Q16- The Phooldal Mela has been associated with which among the following sects of Rajasthan?
[D] Ram Snehi
Read Month Wise from Here: Pratiyogita Darpan
Q17- Who among the following Kings had built the Fort of Chittor?
Q18- Who among the following was the founder of Marwar Prajamandal?
[B]Subash Chandra Bose
[D]Manikya Lal Verma
Q19- Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG) Company, has decided to establish India’s largest solar power plant in which among the following districts of Rajasthan?
Q20- Who among the following was responsible for throwing a Bomb to assasinate Lord Hardings in Delhi?
[A]Pratap Singh Baharat
[B]Jorawar Singh Barhat
[C]Kesari Singh Barhat
[D]Both A & B
Amazing Facts about Rajasthan:
- In India Rajasthan is the largest state by area, and the 8th largest by population.
- Jodhpur is well known as the gateway of thar desert and the largest city in the desert.
- India’s largest airbase and military is in Jodhpur and many BSF bases are also situated here.
- The ‘Chayawanprash‘ was formulated for the first time in Dhosi Hill located in district of Jhunjunu, known as ‘Chayvan Rishi’s Ashram’ here many unique and rare herbs growing.
- In India the largest producers of edible oils is Rajasthan and it is also second largest producer of oilseeds.
- This state is the second largest source of cement in India.
- The Greatest “Taj Mahal” was built from the white marble which was mined from a town called Makrana. The Makrana is a Municipal Corporation and Tehsil in the Nagaur district of Indian state of Rajasthan.
Have a Look On Below Links
Dear visitors, if you want to get latest Rajasthan Current Affairs 2016 then you can read this page completely. You may also subscribe our email service which is absolutely free to attain latest updates about this concern directly to your mailbox.