Uttar Pradesh (UP) Current Affairs
Uttar Pradesh (UP) Current Affairs 2016
- Jagmohan Yadav appointed as DGP of Uttar Pradesh
- Union Cabinet has given to 81,459 crore rupees revised estimate for Eastern and Western Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC) Project.
- Union Government recently has cancelled the licences of over 2000 Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) across the country.
- Haryana’s Jind, Karnal districts and Uttar Pradesh’s Muzaffarnagar district have been added into the conurbation National Capital Region (NCR).
- President Pranab Mukherjee has appointed Vijai Sharma as Chief Information Commissioner.
- A case was lodged in Barabanki court in Uttar Pradesh against Nestle India over inadequate safety standards of its product Maggi.
- Lucknow zoo renamed after last Nawab Wajid Ali Shah
- Uttar Pradesh government amended State Film Policy to woo tourism
- UP Government launched Samajwadi Shudha Payjal Yojna for UP Roadways bus stations
- Jawed Usmani sworn-in as Chief Information Commissioner of Uttar Pradesh
- 77th Annual Convention of Presiding Officers of Legislative Bodies held in Lucknow
- Arvind Kumar Jain appointed as Director General of Police of Uttar Pradesh
- NHRC issued notice to UP Government over Hooch Tragedy
- Charan Singh's statue unveiled in Ghaziabad
- UP Government launched the Women Entrepreneurship Scheme 2014-15
- Jawed Usmani appointed as State Chief Information Commissioner in UP
- UP government to set Nirbhaya Centers in all districts