Uttar Pradesh (UP) Current Affairs
Candidates you can also get UP Current Affairs related question & answers or MCQ Quiz in the underneath section of this page. The main aim of this page is to expand the awareness of Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs in competitors who are going to appear in any competitive examination organized by Government of UP. Candidates need to read all questions of Current Affairs to remain update with all latest happening in the state of Uttar Pradesh in Politics, sports, economy etc.
Check Top Priorities for Development
This Page Includes:
- Latest Uttar Pradesh News
- Uttar Pradesh Election News
- Uttar Pradesh GK Questions
- Uttar Pradesh Quiz
Contenders who desire to get success in any entrance/ competitive exam then you must have the information of Current Affairs and latest news or updates to Answers the questions easily. We are providing here some important questions and answers related to Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs which will definitely help you all in the competitions examinations going to be held in Uttar Pradesh. Please have a look below:
Uttar Pradesh (UP) Current Affairs
Latest Headlines of Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs
- Jagmohan Yadav appointed as DGP of Uttar Pradesh
- Union Cabinet has given to 81,459 crore rupees revised estimate for Eastern and Western Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC) Project.
- Union Government recently has cancelled the licences of over 2000 Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) across the country.
- Haryana’s Jind, Karnal districts and Uttar Pradesh’s Muzaffarnagar district have been added into the conurbation National Capital Region (NCR).
- President Pranab Mukherjee has appointed Vijai Sharma as Chief Information Commissioner.
- A case was lodged in Barabanki court in Uttar Pradesh against Nestle India over inadequate safety standards of its product Maggi.
- Lucknow zoo renamed after last Nawab Wajid Ali Shah
- Uttar Pradesh government amended State Film Policy to woo tourism
- UP Government launched Samajwadi Shudha Payjal Yojna for UP Roadways bus stations
- Jawed Usmani sworn-in as Chief Information Commissioner of Uttar Pradesh
- 77th Annual Convention of Presiding Officers of Legislative Bodies held in Lucknow
- Arvind Kumar Jain appointed as Director General of Police of Uttar Pradesh
- NHRC issued notice to UP Government over Hooch Tragedy
- Charan Singh's statue unveiled in Ghaziabad
- UP Government launched the Women Entrepreneurship Scheme 2014-15
- Jawed Usmani appointed as State Chief Information Commissioner in UP
- UP government to set Nirbhaya Centers in all districts
Check Here Month Wise: Latest Current Affairs
Questions And Answers Of Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs
1. Which country is to the north of Uttar Pradesh?
2. Which is the capital of Uttar Pradesh?
3. Which is the official language of Uttar Pradesh?
4. When was Uttaranchal separated from Uttar Pradesh?
a) 14 March 1975
b) 12 April 1964
c) 07 July 1999
d) 08 November 2000
5. Who of the following prime ministers of India was not born in Uttar Pradesh?
a) P. V. Narasimha Rao
b) Lal Bahardur Shastri
c) Charan Singh
d) Chandra Shekhar
6. Who of the following prime ministers of India was not born in Allahabad?
a) Jawaharlal Nehru
b) Indira Gandhi
c) Vishwanath Pratap Singh
d) Rajiv Gandhi
Also Check Here: National Current Affairs
7. Who was Uttar Pradesh’s chief minister in 1992?
a) Ram Prakash Gupta
b) Kalyan Singh
c) Romesh Bhandari
d) Rajnath Singh
8. How was Uttar Pradesh formerly known?
c) United Provinces
9. When was Agra Presidency separated from Bengal Presidency?
10. When did the British annex Oudh?
Q11- Who is appointed as new Chairperson of CFSI ( Children Film Society Of India) ?
A. Mukesh Khanna
B. Anil Kapoor
C. Salman Khan
D. Amitab bachann
Q12- Name the bank on which.RBI imposed ban for voilating KYC Norms.
A. SBI,YES Bank, DENA Bank
B. Bank of Maharastra,DENA bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce
C. SIDBI, YES bank, DENA bank
D. HDFC,ICICI bank,DENA Bank
Q13- Delhi government approved farmer compensation scheme named after ……………….
A. Gajendra Singh (ans)
B. Rajindra singh
C. Kesar Nath
D. Yamuna Singh
Q14- What is min monthly pension approved by the government in perpetuity?
A. Rs 500
B. RS 1000
C. RS 800
D. RS 300
Q15- Union Government extends e-Tourist Visa scheme to how many more countries??
Q16- Name the Firm acquired by Filpkart recently
B. Red bus
Q17- World Dance day is observed globally with an aim to attract the attention of the wider public to the art of dance on…
A. APRIL 23
B. APRIL 25
C. APRIL 26
D. APRIL 29
Q18- Name the Winner of 5th Senior Men’s National Hockey championship.
B. Indian Railways
Read Month Wise from Here: Pratiyogita Darpan
A. Andrew Lesnie
B. Julie moro
C. Steph Jackson
D. Mandy Nadal
Q20- Who is appointed as Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia by King Salman bin Abdulaziz al-Saud?
B. Mir-ul -Hamid
C. Mohammed bin Nayef
D. Ashraf Mohammed
Team of privatejobshub.in is unfolding all current affairs or latest news of Uttar Pradesh. Knowledge about Current Affairs is very essential if you are going to crack a recruitment examination. Many Govt organizations conduct competitive examination and contain one section related to the current affairs. So job fighters must be aware about what is happening around them which can help them to crack a written exam.
Have a Look On Below Links
Stay with us for more career related queries by regularly checking our page. You can also join us on Facebook or Google Plus for more information and latest updates of Uttar Pradesh current affairs.