NIRT Chennai Recruitment
NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2017: Data Entry Operator Gr-B Jobs are introduced by the National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis through the employment notification regarding NIRT Chennai Recruitment. Candidates who want to apply for the www.nirt.res.in recruitment they can send their application to the postal address mentioned below. The last date to receive the receipt of applications for the NIRT Chennai Jobs is 12th January 2017.
This Post Includes:
- Name of the Post Available
- Eligibility Criteria
- Salary in NIRT Recruitment
- Assortment Process
- How to apply for NIRT Chennai Recruitment?
- Important Dates
- Postal Address
- Official Note
NIRT Chennai Recruitment
Name Of The Organization
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis
Name Of The Post
Data Entry Operator, Grade B
Mode Of Applying
Last Date To Apply
12th January 2017
Candidates who want to grab this opportunity and want to get more details are advised to take a look over the whole post which is stated in the below segment of this page. All the details like the age limit, the qualification required, the applying process etc are well mentioned here in this page of privatejobshub.in
Name Of The Vacancy: Data Entry Operator, Grade B
The candidates who are applying for the NIRT Chennai Vacancy should have passed 12th in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from recognized Board with 2 years experience in EDP work in Government, autonomous, PSU
The candidate must attain Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application/IT/Computer Science from recognized Institution/University along with good speed of data entry.
The age of the candidate applying for the NIRT Vacancy should not exceed 28 years.
The candidates who will be assorted for the vacancy will get an amount of Rs.14,400/- as their consolidated salary per month.
Check Here>> NIRT Chennai Recruitment PDF
The aspirants will be selected on the basis of the test/interview which will be taken by the organization itself.
Read This: How to Impress Interviewer In An Interview
- Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. www.nirt.res.in
- On the homepage appeared, from the news section select “Applications are invited for the Project post of Data Entry Operator - Grade B Last Date : January 12, 2017”
- Once you hit on the link the next screen will appear in front of you
- From that page select “Applications are invited for the Project post of "Data Entry Operator - Grade ‘B'” and hit on the “Detailed Advertisement”
- Now read the details that will appear on the next screen
- If you think that you are eligible for the post then go back to the previous page and then
- Hit on “Application Form”
- Now the Application Form regarding the recruitment will appear on your screen
- Download the form and take a print out of it
- Now fill the form carefully and attach all the documents that are required
- After that attach all the required testimonials that are mentioned in the official notification
- Now enclose the application in an envelope and send it to the postal address mentioned before the last date.
- Do not forget to super scribe the envelope with “Name of the post applied” and “Name of the Project”
The Office of the Director,
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR),
No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road,
Chetpet, Chennai‐ 600 031
Check Latest Updates: Jobs in Chennai
Last Date To Apply:
The last date for the applicants to send their applications for the NIRT Jobs is 12th January 2017
If you want to get the information regarding the NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2017 officially then you can check the official PDF given above and for further updates keep visiting our pages.
Have a Look On Below Links