IAS Interview Questions And Answers
IAS Interview Questions and Answers
- Serving the nation with pride, maintaining peace and administering the society in a descent way and helping other officials to make the country keep on developing, is my motto.
- This is why I want to become an IAS officer.
- Pressure may be defined as a situation in which we don’t able to control what happening in our work/ activity/ life.
- I think I will not face any problem regarding pressure because I love my job and for me becoming IAS will be a dream come true.
- I will take it easily.
- "With five years' experience working in the financial industry and my proven record of saving the company money, I could make a big difference in your company.
- I'm confident I would be a great addition to your team."