UPSC IES Interview Questions
UPSC IES Interview Questions And Answers
- Firstly, it presents me with a wonderful opportunity to work in the best way I can and also concurs with my long-term goals.
- Secondly, career prospects are bright. Growth is good and the work itself is multi-faceted encompassing techno-managerial aspects as well.
- Last but not the least; it will give me pride to be a part of the nation building process.
Get Interview Preparation Questions & Answers On Single Page Only
UPSC IES ISS Updates
- Avoid the expression, 'I am sorry.'
- Avoid conversational clichés, like: 'as you know', 'that's correct', 'of course', 'indeed', 'obviously', etc.
- Maintain a cheerful disposition. Now and then you can appear serious; but most of the time keep smiling or look cheerful and composed. One caution here: if the board laughs, you should only smile.
- It is only when you maintain some amount of distance that the board begins to wonder about the depth of your personality.
- Do not give long introductions. Come straight to the heart of the matter.
- Show human concern whenever possible in your answers.
- You should be logically consistent and analyze things rationally while talking. You are supposed to defend what you say, but with due respect to the views of the board. Stop trying to defend an answer if it becomes difficult to do so logically and fairly.
- Do not make hasty or sweeping generalizations.
Have a look on below given links