VNIT Recruitment 2017: Visvesvarayan National Institute of Technology has scrutinized candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) through VNIT Recruitment. Interested candidates, who find themselves eligible, may apply for VNIT Nagpur Vacancy by filling the VNIT Application form on or before the last date that is 30th December 2016.
This page consists:
- Vacancy details
- Required qualification
- Age restriction
- Salary details
- Hiring procedure
- Important date to remember
Visvesvarayan National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
Junior Research Fellow
Last date to receive application form
30th December 2016
In this concern, organization is looking for dynamic and career oriented candidates so those can fulfill the eligibility criteria must snatch this chance by applying for JRF post. Contenders can acquire other important information’s regarding this recruitment by this page which is well maintained by the expertise and modified team members of the privatejobshub.in
Junior Research Fellow
- Candidates must have M.Sc/M.A. degree in Mathematics having NET or GATE.
- Applicants must have knowledge in Numerical Analysis and programming languages like C/C++/FORTRAN/ MATLAB.
Find Out Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
Restriction on age:
- Candidate should not be below 18 years for this post of JRF as per requirement of organization.
- The maximum age and age relaxation will be as per the organization or government norms.
Direct Official Notification: Press Here
Applicants will get an expressive amount of salary of Rs. 25000/ - 28000/ per month after appointment by the organization as per the rules of NBHM.
- Candidates first of all send application to the organization and after it selected candidates will be called for interview and well performers will be selected in this procedure.
- No TA/ DA will be payable at the time of interview as per the rules of VNIT Recruitment team.
Read Here: Top 10 HR Interview Questions And Answers
Step to apply for VNIT Nagpur Recruitment:
- First of all candidates have to go through the official site of the organization that is www.vnit.ac.in
- At the top of the home page “Latest News & Announcement” is available; here is a link “Read More” press on it.
- Then you must hit on “Recruitment of JRF” which is at the middle of this new page.
- First of all candidates have to read the “Advertisement” completely and after it download the application form.
- Now candidates have to fill in suitable way and attach all mandatory testimonials with it.
- After it, send it to the correct address which is given below, you may also send it through email address.
- Then take a print out of it for further use.
Dr. Pradip Roul (Principal Investigator),
Assistant Professor Department of Mathematics,
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology South Ambazari Road,
Contact No. +91-7122801408 (office), 8007889743 (Mobile)
Search Now: Jobs in Maharashtra
Last date to receive applications: 30th December 2016
Note: Contenders, if you want to get more detail related to VNIT Recruitment 2017 then you can go through the official notification. You can ask by leaving your queries in comment box that is given below. You may also follow us on Facebook and Google plus for latest updates.
Have a Look On Below Links