Know Here: How To Get Admission In Medical Colleges
- As per the marks obtained by aspirants in AIPVT entrance exam, merit list will be displayed for admission. For filling up remaining seats, 2nd counselling of waited list will be conducted.
- At the stage of counseling, applicants are expected to produce their documents for verification. So, do not forget to bring your documents in original with Xerox copy and all application forms.
- Documents required while counseling for AIPVT Candidates must know about the required documents required to bring while appearing.
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter
- Original Admit card along with photocopy of admit card 3) Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on AIPVT prospect
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Score card (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned on AIPVT application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Other supportive documents
- Visit the official website of organization.
- Official website of Veterinary Council of India is www.vci.nic.in.
- Look for ‘Counseling call letter’ link, press on it.
- As you press on that AIPVT Counseling letter will display on system screen.
- Take a printout of call letter to attend Counseling process.
- If in case candidate fails to appear in person on specified date and time for any reason shall forfeit the claim for a seat under 15% All India quota.
- Seats will be allotted on the basis of seniority in merit and subject to availability of seats in a particular Veterinary College at the time and date of allotment.
- Allotment shall be closed immediately after seats reserved for the purpose are filled.
- Allocation letter will be given to selected candidates on the day of Counseling
- There is no provision for re-counseling.
- Request for change of seats once allocated to a candidate will not be entertained
AIPVT Counseling Date:
- For First Round: First Week July, 2017
- For Second Round: Last Week July, 2017