AIPVT Counselling 2017: AIPVT Counselling for B.V.Sc. & A.H. Course for all the shortlisted candidates for allotment of seats will be conducted in the month of July 2017. Eligible candidates will be called for counseling for admission as per rank in Merit List. Counseling is conducted only for those contenders who qualify AIPVT Exam as per Schedule. All the qualified contenders can get all details about AIPVT Counselling Schedule such as AIPVT Seat Allotment ,Procedure, steps to download call letter and Imp Date from here.
Veterinary Council of India holds All India Pre Veterinary test for allotting the admissions in 1st year of B.V.Sc & AH degree course for filling up 15% of the total number of seats in Veterinary Colleges in India (except from J&K) for Indian Nationals. Seat will be allotted to the students on the behalf of Merit list. Candidates are advised to must carry all documents which are given below.
Know Here: How To Get Admission In Medical Colleges
AIPVT Counselling Process
- As per the marks obtained by aspirants in AIPVT entrance exam, merit list will be displayed for admission. For filling up remaining seats, 2nd counselling of waited list will be conducted.
- At the stage of counseling, applicants are expected to produce their documents for verification. So, do not forget to bring your documents in original with Xerox copy and all application forms.
Final decision for short listing the candidates at any stage will be decided by committee. Allotment letter will be provided to the short listed candidates at counseling.
Do you need Money for College Fee? Check This: Scholarships In India
Candidates who will be confirmed admission will be required to pay Non Refundable admission fee of Rs 10000 by Demand Draft/ Pay Order drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Veterinary Council of India” payable at New Delhi with the VCI.
Documents Required At The Time Of AIPVT Counseling
- Documents required while counseling for AIPVT Candidates must know about the required documents required to bring while appearing.
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter
- Original Admit card along with photocopy of admit card 3) Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on AIPVT prospect
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Score card (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned on AIPVT application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Other supportive documents
Get List of: Documents Required For Counseling
How To Download Counselling Call Letter?
- Visit the official website of organization.
- Official website of Veterinary Council of India is www.vci.nic.in.
- Look for ‘Counseling call letter’ link, press on it.
- As you press on that AIPVT Counseling letter will display on system screen.
- Take a printout of call letter to attend Counseling process.
Get List of: Best Universities Search Reviews & Ranking
- If in case candidate fails to appear in person on specified date and time for any reason shall forfeit the claim for a seat under 15% All India quota.
- Seats will be allotted on the basis of seniority in merit and subject to availability of seats in a particular Veterinary College at the time and date of allotment.
- Allotment shall be closed immediately after seats reserved for the purpose are filled.
- Allocation letter will be given to selected candidates on the day of Counseling
- There is no provision for re-counseling.
- Request for change of seats once allocated to a candidate will not be entertained
Have You Checked This? AIPVT Result
AIPVT Counseling Date:
- For First Round: First Week July, 2017
- For Second Round: Last Week July, 2017
Note: The aspirants may get full details from Official Link about AIPVT Counselling 2017.