AP Lawcet Counselling
AP Lawcet Counselling 2017: See Latest Schedule for AP Lawcet Counselling. Candidates who will qualify the AP LAWCET Entrance Exam for admission to UG and PG Law Courses they may attend counseling on schedule date. Sri Venkateswara University is going to conduct Entrance Exam in the Last week of May 2017 on the behalf of APSCHE. Candidates may get the complete details regarding counseling fee, online registration etc from the below section.
After the declaration of the result and merit list, the counseling process will be held on June 2017. The candidates, who will the exam, can get admission in any Universities in AP State and their affiliated colleges. More details about AP Lawcet Counselling Schedule is presenting the below module which is provided by the team of privatejobshub.in
AP Lawcet Counselling
- Contenders who will qualify the exam they should report for the counseling at right venue.
- A rank list will prepared as per the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance examination.
- Candidates will be admitted as per their rank obtained in the rank list.
- The seats will be allotted only for qualified applicants and those who attend Counselling session and depend in merit list.
- Counselling call letter is mandatory so applicants have to reach along with it at mentioned location.
- Aspirants must have to select their choice of course before they appear
- They may get the course of their choice on the basis of ranking.
- After counseling process, students are required to go to the allotted center for further admission process.
Choose Here: Top Law Colleges In India
Check the Counselling Fee for all categories:
Candidates (General Category) are required to pay the fee of Rs. 300/- and other SC/ST Category need to pay counseling fee of Rs. 150/-.
Do you need Money for College Fee? : Grab Details
Documents required to be produced by candidates:
- Rank Card Print Out
- Hall Ticket Print Out
- Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks of Intermediate or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
- Provisional / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination (Degree)
- Study Certificate from 9th class to final year Degree to prove as local candidate of particular area of A.P. / Non Local
- Residence Certificate for 10 years indicating years of stay from Tahsildar for those who have Private study
- Integrated Community Certificate (Caste Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate (obtained on or after 1-1-2017)
- Sports / PH /NCC / CAP Certificate, if any
Documents Required for Counselling: Check Here
AP Lawcet Counselling Date:
Date of Counselling: June 2017
Candidates can subscribe our free email service for up to date information directly in your mailbox. As all candidates are on face book so you can follow us on Face book and Google Plus also. We will send you all information on your face book timeline. As soon as, university will release any latest news regarding this notification this page will be updated. So students are advised to keep stay in touch with us.
Get Here: LLB Distance Education In India List
Candidates may get the complete details regarding AP Lawcet Counselling 2017 through the Official Website.
Have a look on below given links