- Candidates who will qualify in the exam will be called for the counseling procedure.
- In counseling, candidates have to lock and choose the choices of colleges where they are seeking for admission.
- The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of merit list and marks obtained in the examination.
- Students are also required to bring the required documents at the time of counseling for document verification process.
- Score Card
- Category certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC (if applicable)
- Counselling letter (original)
- Medical allied documents
- Latest passport size color photograph
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Graduation certificate
- Character certificate
- First of all, visit the Official site which is www.aicte-gpat.in.
- Applicants are required to accumulate original particulars of education.
- Now, candidates need to ensure details in Counselling call letter.
- They have to arrive at desired location.
- Applicants need to verify the Counselling leader for allocation.
- Aspirants need to inquire for document registration and then proceed for Counselling allotment.
- Applicants are required to join the concerned colleges on the fulfillment of entire criterion.
- Now they have to get in touch with colleges which they have applied for.
Have You Checked This :
Top College Updates