Lucknow University Counselling
Lucknow University Counselling 2017: Want to check the updated list of Lucknow University Counselling!!! Get it from Here: Lucknow University is going to conduct entrance exam for admission to Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses such as BCA, B.Com, BA, BBA, M.Com, MBA, M.Ed, M.Sc, M.A etc. Candidates who will qualify in the entrance exam may attend the Lucknow University Counseling along with Lucknow University Counselling Letter on schedule date which is given below. Candidates are advised to go through the counseling procedure and follow the guidelines strictly.
Only candidates will be allowed to enter the University campus on the day of counseling whose names will be in the list. For more details about Counseling Schedule, Important Dates, Status Details, Seat Allotment, required documents and other important details etc which are well furnished in the underneath segment of this page of privatejobshub.in. Please have a look below!!!
Lucknow University Counselling
- Contenders who will qualify the entrance exam they will be called for counselling process through a call letter and aspirants should report for the counseling at right venue.
- Now you may choose the one particular college according to your suitability in request form.
- They may get the course of their choice on the basis of ranking.
- Now finally you will be allotted the college by the university and then allotment letter will be given to you.
- After that your seat will be confirm and report to the college on schedule date.
- Photo ID and Address Proof (any one of the following) – Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Licence, Passport
- High School Mark sheet and Certificate
- Class 12 Mark sheet
- 4 passport size Colour Photographs
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable) – For OBC the caste certificate should be issued on or after July 1, 2013.
- Income Certificate – Income certificate should be issued after February 1, 2016. All certificates will be verified through the Government website. Certificates whose details are not available on this website will not be entertained.
- The benefit of zero fees will not be given to SC / ST candidates who do not have a valid income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Sub Category Certificate
- Weightage Certificate
Get List of: Documents Required For Counseling
Way to fill online Registration form:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of university that is www.lkouniv.ac.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Admissions” section and hit the link.
- Now select the appropriate link and fill the registration form with all required details carefully.
- Make payment of fee.
- Check form at once and press on “Submit” button.
- Original documents must be shown at the time of joining the course / college.
Check This: Lucknow University Result
- Candidates will be issued allotment letter indicating their details and subjects allotted.
- Candidates would receive their ID cards from the Dean’s office on submission of this allotment letter along with the relevant documents.
- The copy of allotment letter has to be submitted in the respective Dean’s office along with a copy of all the relevant mark sheets, Caste Certificate, Subcategory certificate, weightage certificate and original migration /transfer certificate and Year gap certificate.
Get Here: Lucknow University Fee Structure
Lucknow University Counselling Date:
Counseling will be Held On: In the Month of April or May 2017 (Tentative)
Candidates may get the whole information about Lucknow University Counselling 2017 from the Official Website. Students are advised to stay in touch with us to get latest information You may get up to date info in your inbox by subscribe our free email service. Candidates may follow us on Facebook and Google+.
Top College Updates